Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's happening on the rave scene?

ultra7

People let me tell you know, the venue is no long called Swirl, it's now called Palladium. It's exit #15 off of I-95. Anyone need more info email me at Dafirmprez@aol.com, or im me if you see me online. Peace!

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

hey, kaspah and allnight23,

yeah, it sucks that raves are $35 (although that's the door price; it's $30 in advance), but twilo is the same on s&d and pvd nights and you see 12 times as many performers or so at most raves. and let's not forget, kiddies, that variety is the spice of life. better selection of djs, better mix of people, and i almost always leave as a fan of a dj i'd never heard before.

glowsticks is right, though; that venue does blow. (teeny-ass dancefloor.)

We have an annual party called Swirl in Montreal that's put on by http://www.514productions.com

The next 514 party is Connected, with Nick Warren, Josh Wink and John Acquaviva. It's right after one of my finals, so I think I'll be in the mood to celebrate. But for now, I'm headed to NYC for my best friend Mar's Bar opening (Climate 8 at the corner of 28th and 8th) on Feb 23.

------------------

exportImage.asp?s=xpag&i=5631371&w=200&h=103Quintessential Quintet