Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Nightclubs...

bloody hell! it's alive.... what happened to you mate??

every night is a good night in Miami. shadow lounge is good on a sunday I think. definitely go to Blue as well (a bar really but v. good choons) on Espanola Way (right on Espanola from washington ave away from the pedestrianised bit). Tantra is also worth looking at on a Monday if you want to check out the beautiful people - it's a restaurant/lounge but has a DJ later on. Bed is also definitely worth going to for a drink or food if you've got enough cash.

[This message has been edited by dirtyslapper (edited 02-09-2001).]

Hey, I switched positions at work and haven't had a computer until about 1/2 hr. ago. But now I'm back, and better then before.

Thanks for the info Dirty. Sorry, but my boy got sick later on and we left around 4. I couldn't find you, sorry. We just went back to his place and got retarded.

Casey, shoot me an email and fill me in on what's going on.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Friday - presumably 320 (formerly known as Bar Room) is good on Fridays but I haven't been there on that night, don't know.

Saturday - Crobar

The best afterhours on Sunday mornings are Sunday Skool at Salivation (err, Salvation), but it's primarily gay. If that's a problem - Space.

Sunday afternoon Nikki's Beach has a great party, starting at about 4pm (it gets worse later).

Hey cholo!

Well, being on Miami, there are soooo many otions every night... It all depends on what you're in the mood for. Starting on thursday night, I would reccommend Level, they have a huge venue, very nicely decorated, the music is alright, but they have different rooms, so ususally they can please everyone's taste. Friday nights, I know there's this "Filthy House" party at Shadow Lounge featuring some well known house dj's, also crobar usually features good dj's on friday nights. These last two are your options if ur in the mood for big club good music party, but there are soo many more. Fridays, are also good at Opium or Tantra if ur more into the lounge/house vibe. Well, undoubtedly, Space is great for afterhours (any night).. sometimes the vibe is a lil off, but at least the music is guaranteed to be pumpin energy all night! Saturdays are good, pretty much elsewhere and even Shadow features GA,(if ur into his mix of cheeze), but pretty much great parties all over SoBe. Sundays, go to Church - Salvation, and as Usual, Space... I'm tellin u.. if ur w a good bunch of ppl, u'll really enjoy Space, all bullshit aside, it is a great place, except for the vibe sometimes (as i said before) and the staff sometimes do act like pricks... But no drama... good nights @ Space, so its not even worth payin attention...

Hope the info helps.

Have fun while Down there!!

I can't wait for March!!! cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

-miguel smokin.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Hey guys, I know I've asked this before, but where are the best places to go in Miami (non-WMC week).

Nightclubs and their best days would be appreciated. I'm thinking of going to Crobar on Friday, and Level on Sat., but I hear the Space and Shadow Lounge are cool too (but on what nights?).

My main concern is what to do on Sun-Wed nights? Is Miami any good on those off-days.

Thanks in advance for you help. I'll be there 3/1-3/10, so I'll let you guys know how it went. Thanks again.

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Hey lyndee, thanks for the help. What are N, 320, Lola, and Bed like?

Also, I have reservations at Tantra for Thursday night @ 10. I figured I'd eat, and then chill until 5am. Do you think there's a better night to go?

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com