Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bummed out on V-Day : (

Does anyone want to be my valentine.....shit...yet another year alone. cwm36.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Does anyone want to be my valentine.....shit...yet another year alone. cwm36.gif

Did you expect otherwise?

At least you address the real issues cwm25.gif ...hypocrite boy.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Originally posted by gravity:

::Yawn::

Not going to even bother with you today bro. Give it a rest. Thats last weeks news.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

::Yawn::

Not going to even bother with you today bro. Give it a rest. Thats last weeks news.

Actually I posted something very relevant to your attention yesterday and you decided to ignore it...even though it addressed something which I'm sure many others would like to know about you...but are to "afraid" to ask... here's the thread...don't be shy big boy...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021994.html

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

ok....this is the last time i reply to anything you have to say. my answer to your post:

Bro, like i said, i refuse to be what you want me to be. That, being the fuel for your fire. Meaning, that I feel that if i answer you, you will begin some long annoying, immature, "im going to act like the little obnoxious kid in the class that pokes fun, and starts shit with all the other kids till my ass gets beat(verbaly in your case) by all of those very kids" shitfit, such as the one you began last week. Don't feel like dealing with it or you. Been real nice knowin ya. dont expect another reply to anything you have to say.

------------------

ok....this is the last time i reply to anything you have to say. my answer to your post:

Bro, like i said, i refuse to be what you want me to be. That, being the fuel for your fire. Meaning, that I feel that if i answer you, you will begin some long annoying, immature, "im going to act like the little obnoxious kid in the class that pokes fun, and starts shit with all the other kids till my ass gets beat(verbaly in your case) by all of those very kids" shitfit, such as the one you began last week. Don't feel like dealing with it or you. Been real nice knowin ya. dont expect another reply to anything you have to say.

All I (and I'm sure others) want is an honest answer...your answer would be enough for me either way and I'd have no reason to continue the discussion. The fact that you are avoiding the question by addressing me as opposed to the issue shows your true colors which would lead me to beleive that your whole "love everyone" thing is an act and you will be in Twilo "every" week regardless of what your friends are going through. This is a lot more severe than any message board "racism"...as it is real and directly effects people you know and are supposedly friends with.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by stacychase:

You can be a my valentine, don't be bummed out!!!! This message is SWAK.... cwm38.gif

ALRIGHT! WOOT WOOT! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Give this a rest. It's Valentines Day. Spread LOVE!

Fair enough...the hypocrites need a break every now and again...so we will continue tomorrow...

Happy V-day

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Give it a rest gravity...Put all shit in the past and leave it there...Its obvious that some here has moved on, but apparently you have not...Take a bong hit...PLEASE!!!

-Jamms "notworthstressingthissituation"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Dude, give it a rest... here I'll tell you what... so you can leave trippingtrance alone. I'm going back to Twilo... and keep going back and back and back and back and back. They can keep kicking my ass out, but I'm gonna be in their faces til they realize that Asians ain't going nowhere and we go wherever we fucking please whether they like it or not.

Come on, now I know you can say something betta than the dumb shit you being saying so far. Whatever it is, make it more entertaining than the boring shit you've been spewing so far... yawn... cause I'm downright disappointed... I thought you were a betta and more original drama starter, but so far you don't even come close to the originality of bastardino and he aint' even funny... so what does that make you?

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

it's making me sick seeing this ridiculous shit..

B]

Sick to the point of

cwm8.gif ?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Dude, give it a rest... here I'll tell you what... so you can leave trippingtrance alone. I'm going back to Twilo... and keep going back and back and back and back and back. They can keep kicking my ass out, but I'm gonna be in their faces til they realize that Asians ain't going nowhere and we go wherever we fucking please whether they like it or not.

Yeah and Im going back even if they start kicking Latinos out.

Leave Big Al alone.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif