Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I see ALOT of us are from Long Island...... Where on the island are you from?????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by anacondatro:

MASTIC in the house.

I used to live in centermoriches when i was younger.

I had to re-sign up because my password stopped working so i'm a newbie again. sux cwm45.gif

How is Mastic? Thinking about moving out there. Can I build a brand new house for under $200K? How's the commute? (car/LIRR) How is the neighborhood? Would appreciate any info you have.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Originally posted by terminator:

How is Mastic? Thinking about moving out there. Can I build a brand new house for under $200K? How's the commute? (car/LIRR) How is the neighborhood? Would appreciate any info you have.

whats up terminator. I dont know what kind of neighborhood your used to living in but mastics pretty cool. you can easily build a house there for under 200K your best bet is to buy one already built, housing is very cheap. i know because i've done lots of research on it lately because im looking for a house to buy also. Its a lot of blue collar people,(landscapers) a few miles from the beach, pretty diverse town. We have our own train station but the best bet getting into the city is driving to ronkonkoma (15 min drive to station) bout an hour or hour1/2 to nyc by train. hour1/2 by car. let me know if you need any other info.

East Rockaway here(no not the same as the rockaways in queens)

and my second home is huntington..

- Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

East Rockaway here(no not the same as the rockaways in queens)

and my second home is huntington..

- Rob

That's funny Rob, my second home is in Huntington too...what a coincidence wink.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by brandie:

I live in Huntington - right on the border of Syosset/Plainview . . . that whole area.

luv,

brandie

Well actually, i moved out there about 6 years ago, went to Syosset HS for a couple of years, and now I'm at Rutgers... so i never DID get a real big chance to explore around the Long Island area. I only went out about as far as "House of Lords" in Plainfield (the WORST pool hall i've EVER seen) so when you say Huntington... all i think of is Suffolk County... heehee...

------------------

It's all about the FUN... PeaCe...

Originally posted by mistressv:

Hey, only Sachem people should be able to say F*%^! Sachem. . . So, F%$# Sachem!

cwm43.gif

Haha.....Amen to that

F#^k.......Sachem!!!! I hated that school!!!! bunch of wannabes and whores.....thank God I never have to go back. cwm32.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

That's funny Rob, my second home is in Huntington too...what a coincidence wink.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

well as long as you've already blown it up -

must have forgotten the address today, huh pete? where the F* are my FLOWERS?? is that how you treat me???? *hmmmmpf*

MEN!!

hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

oh shit theer are other people from floral park here !! whoa .. me too i live down teh block from cvs and and the floral park hotel .. and mad valley stream ppl too .. i grew up in rosedale ... i'm always in bayside and douglaston if i''m not in teh city ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

hey my cousins used to live in v.s. we always went and ate there!! just cant remember the name of the street its on. if im right its on the corner though.

yea its on rockaway ave. you might have actually seen me in there, its my godfathers place and i used to work there all the time. how old are you???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13