Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when a guy asks a girl how his dick compares to other guys,

Originally posted by denn:

Tell him he shifted your liver and that horses have nothing on him.

YEAH this is a great answer!!!!hehe i love it

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by uspin:

Okay - let's be real about shit...there's no right way to answer the question (although you better say it's large and the best, dammit)...either way, you always question the answer as the truth or not...

Ladies, it's like asking a guy if your 'butt looks big', or if you 'look fat', etc...

We all ask thes stupid questions...the goal is for an honest answer regardless...it is a mere test (posed as a question) about how good you can make your partner feel...

So lie dammit, or you ain't gettin anything but an argument and a headache...

My 2 cents...take it as you will...

ok ok, i getcha. i'll keep your advice in mind IF anyone ever asks me this. but there's a difference between a girl asking if her ass is fat and a guy asking if his dick is the biggest and best she's ever had. first of all, the guy can truthfully say that "no, your ass isn't fat (on a relative scale)." a girl can't truthfully say "yes, your dick is the biggest and best i've ever had" unless it actually is. and girls only run across this guy once. guys can fuck a bunch of fat-assed girls and make the average 50"

------------------

"real fucking high"