Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daisy Duke's

OK, those who have met me know that I am the most normal person you'll probably ever meet....So I'm at my friends house yesterday (who is also the communist boyfriend of Nicole212) and he shows me a bag of clothing that he's donating to the Salvation Army. So, I decide to do a little rummaging and I find a pair of Daisy Duke's. Now those who haven't had the honor of meeting Nicole212, let me just tell you that even imagining this girl in Daisy Duke's is enough to make even a gay man straight. So I try them on, WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?!?!! Let me tell you, if you hang the cockandballs out the bottom of the leg, they can be some of the most wonderful attire you will ever wear. I kept them on for a good hour (before she got home) and I truly recommend it to all the boys!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

OK, those who have met me know that I am the most normal person you'll probably ever meet....So I'm at my friends house yesterday (who is also the communist boyfriend of Nicole212) and he shows me a bag of clothing that he's donating to the Salvation Army. So, I decide to do a little rummaging and I find a pair of Daisy Duke's. Now those who haven't had the honor of meeting Nicole212, let me just tell you that even imagining this girl in Daisy Duke's is enough to make even a gay man straight. So I try them on, WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?!?!! Let me tell you, if you hang the cockandballs out the bottom of the leg, they can be some of the most wonderful attire you will ever wear. I kept them on for a good hour (before she got home) and I truly recommend it to all the boys!

Ah yes, the DD's from High school...Back when I had a high schooler's ass. I figured it was time to pass them on to the less fortunate. I WAS wondering what they were doing strewn all over my bedroom floor when I got home , but as long as it was for a good cause...

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.