Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory is gonna EXPLODEEEEE

JP WAS SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD LAST NIGHT! better then he has been in over 6 monthes.. OUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTSTANDING NIGHT!I couldnt stop dancin! AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

XoXoXoX

MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

SOUNDS INASNE, ARE YOU GONNA GO ON FRIDAY TO CHECK OUT VICIOUS??????

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

SOUNDS INASNE, ARE YOU GONNA GO ON FRIDAY TO CHECK OUT VICIOUS??????

Hmm that actually sounds like a good idea! i have never heard jv spin.. now i just gotta find people willing to go with me! and i'll be there!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

I was at Factory on JP's birthday and I havent been there in so long. I had the best times ever!!!!!!! He played off the hook, I definitely couldnt stop dancing all night. My friends cant wait to go back, we are probably going back next saturday.

Question:

Is it always $40 to get in, or was that because it was jp's b-day????

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Hmm that actually sounds like a good idea! i have never heard jv spin.. now i just gotta find people willing to go with me! and i'll be there!

vicious plays just as hard as peters if not harder. like i said in another thread if he plays half as hard as he did at the tunnel it will be nuts

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

YES YES YES!!! JP GOT NOICE last night! Almost gave up on SF, but after last night my faith has been renewed. The Sound System in there is S-I-C-K! The vibe was great and all was gooooooood. C-Ya next time.

cwm41.gif

------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

Ya dumb crakk-heeeeead!

Originally posted by highmay:

jonathan peters is a fuckin diety. oh and by the way...he doesnt do drugs...get that straight everyone

LMAO!!

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

it was $40 for some time for the reg. nights....then they dropped it to $35...and now $30.......

And how would u know this Lola?? When was the last time u were there??? LMAOOOOO

Stick to the Exit threads..hahahah j/k

Mwah

SMOKEE

Originally posted by diamondj760:

YES YES YES!!! JP GOT NOICE last night! Almost gave up on SF, but after last night my faith has been renewed. The Sound System in there is S-I-C-K! The vibe was great and all was gooooooood. C-Ya next time.

My Words exactly!

Ugh missed another great night smile.gif Oh well, next week right Rachel? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Yeyyy!!!!!! Kerri, hope you had fun after the Friday night brawl at Twilo smile.gif

Smokee - I went to Exit with Lola and had a really good time! Maybe you should go for once LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That'll be the end of the world as we know it wink.gif

Lolka - are WE going to wmc??? haven't heard from dana yet frown.gif

Lola....yes I will be at WMC going down 3/24-3/29 & staying with the rest of the crackers at the San Juan...I believe there's like 30 of us in that hotel & about 18-20 of us on the same plan....should be a crazy week! I'm going out tonite to get a new helmet...hahahahaha

Zoya...u actually went to Exit?? HAHAHA...believe it or not...I went to World on Sat...what a fuckin joke! Never again!

SMOKEE

Am I the only one who thought that sat night was not one of JP'S best nights. After not going for like a month and a half, I was a little disappointed with the music and the fact that as much as I did dance it was freezing cold in there and it was somewhat dead in there. And what's up with the $30 to get in? I must say the one thing I really did enjoy were the male dancer in those little g-strings with the hearts on them. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

rachell i might be there, not sure yet....

and um i can talk about sf how ever i want lol.. i am quite the reg on sats... i will and contue to talk about it how ever i want.. and yes ONLY 30$

Considering when they were working on the 4th floor it was 40$ the whole f'n time....

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

well whoever is gonna go lets have a meet up

------------------