Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDDIE BAEZ TONIGHT?

I wish that I could make it there, but I will be catching him here in DC tomorrow night.... but he just doesn't play the same shit down here at all.

HOWEVER- let's show Eddie a little love and respect with serious turnout tonight.. if anybody wants this guy to pick up another serious residency in NYC, then the he has to have the support of the people. Not to mention he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... Hey Theory(or anybody for that matter): Would is liklihood of succes if Eddie took the helm at Tunnel again? -or is that too played out a ticket.. please let me hear it on this to all that are interested.... gracias gente

cwm9.gif Definately come check it out tonight. Any of you that need a last minute VIP list dont hesitate to use the "Jones" list. Its my list and it will get you reduced admission. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. (732) 742-1544.

Hope to see you all out. If you have a large crowd try and give me a call so I can accomidate all of you.

Originally posted by bassboy:

I wish that I could make it there, but I will be catching him here in DC tomorrow night.... but he just doesn't play the same shit down here at all.

HOWEVER- let's show Eddie a little love and respect with serious turnout tonight.. if anybody wants this guy to pick up another serious residency in NYC, then the he has to have the support of the people. Not to mention he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... Hey Theory(or anybody for that matter): Would is liklihood of succes if Eddie took the helm at Tunnel again? -or is that too played out a ticket.. please let me hear it on this to all that are interested.... gracias gente

they tried brining him back to tunnel during the summer and the party failed

i heard him last week and his mixing was pretty bad.. can we say train wreck? hopefully it was just an off nite

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Yeah I don't think that he is AS good as he was before, and there are only a couple of explanations as to why that can be you know...

I mean, isn't mixing something that you should always be improving? It's like riding a bike, or reading.. it becomes more natural the more that you do it, not less... let's hope this is a phase

Rock-Rock- The Discoteca!!!

Eddie Baez will most definatly be in the house tonight at Limelight. For all you guys that fucked up yesterday on the 14th of Febuary...now's your last chance for redemption. Bring your girlfriend. Bring your wife. Hell, bring your sister if you're into that sort of thing. Either way...Limelight's got the vibe livin' tonight and Baez's beats will keep ya' moving all night long. And then of coarse you got JANA...do I even need to comment? And don't forget you may even find yourself on TV tonight as well. So come down to Limelight tonight and see what all the hype is all about.

-THEORY