Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** IF you opened a club, what extra's would you include **

Showers and a massage room!!

Swedish masseuse(sp?)to rub my aching feet and calves = )

Showers to clean all the sweaty grime!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My club would operate in this fashion-

There would be one giant dancefloor with bars along the sides. The light shows would be phenomenal. Pretty standard so far. OK- THEN there would be at least 20 different chill out rooms surrounding the dancefloors with couches/boucy balls + music. Door policy- no door policy. 18+, no dress code. Opens 9 PM Friday night and closes Sunday when the last person leaves. $20 gets you a weekend pass. You can leave and come back! No sex shows, strange characters, crackorns, trapeze crap. Just Music/dancing/chilling.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

MY DANCE FLOOR WOULD LITE UP ONLY ON SPECIAL SONGS TO GET THE CROWD PEAKING,

HEY CRACKHORN ILL IDEAS

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by Crackorn:

There would be one giant dancefloor with bars along the sides. The light shows would be phenomenal. Pretty standard so far. OK- THEN there would be at least 20 different chill out rooms surrounding the dancefloors with couches/boucy balls + music. Door policy- no door policy. 18+, no dress code. Opens 9 PM Friday night and closes Sunday when the last person leaves. $20 gets you a weekend pass. You can leave and come back! No sex shows, strange characters, crackorns, trapeze crap. Just Music/dancing/chilling.

Sounds like Tunnel

cwm6.gif

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>

Originally posted by Crackorn:

very very cool idea... i like! jump.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

jesse4.gif

Guest jesuki1

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

and last another guy i know was telling about this place in teh village .. that has bathroom doors that are clear liquid cystal displays but when u go in the doors turn opaque ... fucky shit ,.. attention to detail like a bathroom door it important .. that the shit u remember !

yup - that's bar 89. the funniest part is when people go in the bathroom, then run out thinking - wtf - clear stall doors???, and then run back in b/c they have to pee, dammit! and they slowly figure it out. smile.gif