Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NIKILINA VS. ILIANA

eggmok

Originally posted by iliana:

Just like you said before nick, no one's comments will ever bother you because you don't know them ..same here...and I 'm pretty much sure eggcock is the same way.

And as far as being protrayed as a person...I don't plan to meet anyone on here. People who know me personally know ME...either like or love me and we all have fun together, That's all.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

You know iliana.. no one really cares what is said.. i was VERY tactful with you when you made that ridiculous "i wish you get aids" comment to someone.. YOU had to come back with the "yo mama's a ho eat my pussy" brand of bullshit.

Who knows if you REALLY think the way you speak.. who really cares.. all I know is to make as many ignorant remarks as you do.... i wouldn't doubt that you were not only homophobic, but racist, sexist, u name it.

AND THAT is why no one on this board likes you.. THAT is why you get every remark tossed back at you. And yeah.. you don't know any of us.. but some of us actually DO KNOW AND RESPECT people on this board..it's an online community and if you don't like it so much then GET THE FUCK OUT.

I'm sure you probably bump into some of us when you are out all the time.... and come the day where I do see you out.. I wouldn't be a dick..i don't think anyone would..we'd give u the benefit of the doubt....

but come across to any single one of us with the attitude...and attempt to throw swings as sharp as you're bullshit remarks..

i imagine i speak for everyone

we would not be so kind if you ever pulled this shit in person.

jsc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto! Now shut the fuck up.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

let me break it down for you . . .

it's clear to me, everyone on the board and most importantly you, that i'm on a totally different level than you . . .

so don't try your weak ass shit on me . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by saintjsc:

You know iliana.. no one really cares what is said.. i was VERY tactful with you when you made that ridiculous "i wish you get aids" comment to someone.. YOU had to come back with the "yo mama's a ho eat my pussy" brand of bullshit.

AND you continued to follow my brand of bullshit. If you're such a bigger person than me, then why even reply in MY fashion?

Who knows if you REALLY think the way you speak.. who really cares.. all I know is to make as many ignorant remarks as you do.... i wouldn't doubt that you were not only homophobic, but racist, sexist, u name it.

I'll tell you exactly who cares..the same exact people who continue ot harrass and attach me. I'm the ultimate subjest material for some of them and that's pretty pathetic.

AND THAT is why no one on this board likes you.. THAT is why you get every remark tossed back at you. And yeah.. you don't know any of us.. but some of us actually DO KNOW AND RESPECT people on this board..it's an online community and if you don't like it so much then GET THE FUCK OUT.

Am i supposed to care that nobody likes me on clubnyc? Better yet..was I even questioning WHy people talk to me the way they do? No I wasn't. And it shouldn't matter if people know each other on here. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SEGREGATE THIS BOARD!. This is far from a "loving" community. You guys are very guilty of being part of "popular" beliefs and shit. You're all hypocrytical by telling me I shouldn't insult anyone when there's members that go around bashing other people/dj's/women/drugs. But it's ok cuz everyone knows them and um, they're FUNNY, unike I. Yeah ok fuck you.

I'm sure you probably bump into some of us when you are out all the time.... and come the day where I do see you out.. I wouldn't be a dick..i don't think anyone would..we'd give u the benefit of the doubt....

but come across to any single one of us with the attitude...and attempt to throw swings as sharp as you're bullshit remarks..

i imagine i speak for everyone

we would not be so kind if you ever pulled this shit in person.

jsc

You want to bet? I'm a starightforward person. I really don't give a shit. I'll tell you that you got the biggest ugliest crooked nose, if you had to ask my opinion in person. Why fucking lie? Why give me a protocal to live up to...just to be nice?

Mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. No body knew that mom was banging the mailman while daddy was at work. So fuck mom!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

Originally posted by eggmok:

let me break it down for you . . .

it's clear to me, everyone on the board and most importantly you, that i'm on a totally different level than you . . .

so don't try your weak ass shit on me . . .

You ARE a different level..you're in coach because your chink ass couldn't afford to pay all the $27,000 for your trip to america....AH..FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY FREE AT LAST!!! chich cha chong!!!

Now shut the fuck up.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

You ARE a different level..you're in coach because your chink ass couldn't afford to pay all the $27,000 for your trip to america....AH..FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY FREE AT LAST!!! chich cha chong!!!

Now shut the fuck up.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

now, now . . .

don't get angry at me cause i'm doing much better than you . . .

blame your pimp darkhorse for whoring you out to junkies and the homeless . . .

denial isn't a river in egypt . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

now, now . . .

don't get angry at me cause i'm doing much better than you . . .

blame your pimp darkhorse for whoring you out to junkies and the homeless . . .

denial isn't a river in egypt . . .

I'm not angry. But you're still an ugly chink fuck. Teehee.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

I'm not angry. But you're still an ugly chink fuck. Teehee.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

teehee ~ are you taking your temperature rectally again . . .

remember this "that's not even me in that pic" . . .

denial . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Tis true...a bunch of suckers will believe anything they read.

You are the ultimate SUCKER....

lol

-iliana

cwm7.gif

i'm still reading that article "sex change success story: iliana escobar" . . .

you're telling me it isn't true, the operation wasn't a success . . .

now i truly feel like the ultimate sucker . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

[This message has been edited by eggmok (edited 02-16-2001).]