Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ILIANA -4 - PRESIDENT!!!

alpha

Originally posted by iliana:

From what I heard form your mom, that wasn't too enjoyable or exciting. Shall we try something else?

Stupid Fuck!

-iliana

I'd love to! let's start in the double-helix position where I levitate my nuts exactly three cubits from your mother's asscrack, while you pretend you have a set of breasts I can suck as your mom moves her buttocks in a rhythmic series of 1-2-1-2 butt punches while I beat your face with my deyock. .

stay tuned for part II,

you fucking

WHORE

Originally posted by alpha:

I'd love to! let's start in the double-helix position where I levitate my nuts exactly three cubits from your mother's asscrack, while you pretend you have a set of breasts I can suck as your mom moves her buttocks in a rhythmic series of 1-2-1-2 butt punches while I beat your face with my deyock. .

stay tuned for part II,

you fucking

WHORE

Fantabulous! Is this what you have learned from all the years of dirty sex with $10 hookers? Impressive. But it doesn't interest me. I don't want you spreading your genital herpes, or hiv infected fluids with me.

Thanks for the offer though.

You piece of cum covered shit. Go fuck yourself.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

stay tuned for part II,

you fucking

WHORE

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahaa, LOL . . .

dude, you and me have to hang . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Fantabulous! Is this what you have learned from all the years of dirty sex with $10 hookers? Impressive. But it doesn't interest me. I don't want you spreading your genital herpes, or hiv infected fluids with me.

Thanks for the offer though.

You piece of cum covered shit. Go fuck yourself.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

bmfwhaha you fucking misguided child of trailer-park gangbangs I should fucking douse you with 11 inches of reality and wield the mast of my cock up ever pimple-speckled fold of your cunt and send you the fuck back to Dakota you little POS whorebilly slut STFU DFA

p.s.

I own you

xoxo

bmfwhaha you fucking misguided child of trailer-park gangbangs I should fucking douse you with 11 inches of reality and wield the mast of my cock up ever pimple-speckled fold of your cunt and send you the fuck back to Dakota you little POS whorebilly slut STFU DFA

p.s.

I own you

xoxo

BWAAHHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes..that's what your father did with your mom. Except, he was only 4" and your mom went back to a halfway house.

I'm intrigued that you want to share your sexual escapades with me...but I"M NOT INTERESTED. I know you're trying to impress me by mentioning that you have "11 inches". But alpha dear, lies will get you no where in this world.

Sorry hun...I'll pass you. Don't let it break your heart. Just fantasize about your father raping your mom till her smelly cunt begins to bleed and he smears it on your ugly fucking face.

You fucking stupid bastard.

OWNING YOUR STANK ASS!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

begins to bleed and he smears it on your ugly fucking face.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

OMG!!! That's a "slimy snatchita" I have heard stories, but didn't think people did that. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I have to go shove a brush handle up my ass now andoffer to brush my nephew's hair. My aunt gets annoyed!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are your pants again?

AIM: crackorn71

BWAAHHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes..that's what your father did with your mom. Except, he was only 4" and your mom went back to a halfway house.

-- LBHABAHBLA wha wha?!! MSFS (MAKE SOME FUCKNG SENSE YOU COCKSUCKER)

I'm intrigued that you want to share your sexual escapades with me...but I"M NOT INTERESTED. I know you're trying to impress me by mentioning that you have "11 inches". But alpha dear, lies will get you no where in this world. hb albhla hblabhlahblab

. .(again) MSFS (MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE) FOR FUCKS SAKES

Sorry hun...I'll pass you. Don't let it break your heart. Just fantasize about your father raping your mom till her smelly cunt begins to bleed and he smears it on your ugly fucking face.

You fucking stupid bastard.

OWNING YOUR STANK ASS!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT

. .You make me SO fucking, SO SO angry ILIANUS, that sometimes I just want to embrace that Trash du Jour that is you and dunk my face in a big vat of glitter cream until i counter-reflect the sun and then grab a 6pack of Miller Lite and hit the closest rave by my local Nutzville, FU you blaring case of pre-teen degenriousa freaky fucking slut STFU - =M= YOU MAKE ME SICK

====================

Mom.. MOM. .MAKE IT STOP. .JUST MAKE IT FUCKING STOPPPPPPPP!!! .. .

*kisses*

- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT

. .You make me SO fucking, SO SO angry ILIANUS, that sometimes I just want to embrace that Trash du Jour that is you and dunk my face in a big vat of glitter cream until i counter-reflect the sun and then grab a 6pack of Miller Lite and hit the closest rave by my local Nutzville, FU you blaring case of pre-teen degenriousa freaky fucking slut STFU - =M= YOU MAKE ME SICK

====================

Mom.. MOM. .MAKE IT STOP. .JUST MAKE IT FUCKING STOPPPPPPPP!!! .. .

*kisses*

bwaahaaaahaaahaa!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

-ILIANA

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

ohhhh your MOM and your DAD . . . no no no YOUR mom and YOUR dad . . .

OH god that HURTS!

my parents own a steer farm, right alpha wink.gif

iliana you are SO retarded . . . think of something new and creative to insult people with . . .

gay gay gay gay gay .. .

*muah*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

bwaahaaaahaaahaa!!!!

I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

-ILIANA

cwm7.gif

mfwahaahah

you Home-to-Stray-Penises Courtney Love faux-fan lookalike bitch ; "Hole" ? I'll show you hole you cum-gulping misfit you need to be BRAINED - DFA

have a good/safe weekend all

Originally posted by brandie:

ohhhh your MOM and your DAD . . . no no no YOUR mom and YOUR dad . . .

OH god that HURTS!

my parents own a steer farm, right alpha wink.gif

iliana you are SO retarded . . . think of something new and creative to insult people with . . .

gay gay gay gay gay .. .

*muah*

luv,

brandie

oH LOOK WHO IT IS..THE "DANCER"..LOLLOLL

Why don't you mind your business you ugly fucking bitch. Damn...you are fucking ugly as hell. You make yourself look all cutsie and shit...when you're a boring ass bitch with nothing to say.

Haha!

Now go back to sucking alpha's 4" cock bitch!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------