Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ADD diagnosing

how is this done? just go to the doc and say "i have ADD" or do you have to undergo some sort of testing? and what kind of testing is it? also, how is it that some doctors prescribe Adderral and others Ritalin? is it possible for one patient to get both? i want both. obviously i can't say i'm narcoleptic to get either prescription

thanks for anything you can tell me

------------------

"real fucking high"

this topic comes up a lot on the bluelight board..

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bluelight.nu" TARGET=_blank>www.bluelight.nu</A>

i guarnatee they'll have more than enought info for you

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-15-2001).]

what the hell advice is "go online "? go to your doctor honey, they do all sorts of attention tests, iq tests, etc. and hten see which best drug is for you, since everyone's suceptibility to side effects is different. sheesh!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

like we've established before, my IQ is 1, twice. (i remember by looking at my name.)

thanks, safitamace319. i did ask my doctor about it and she sorta dismissed it. said i wasn't jittery enough. so i think i'm going to switch doctors, and the next time i go in i'll be sure to be tweaked out as all hell. i'll consider that investment

oh, and pfloyd40, i looked at your damn site and i didn't fit shiznut. thanks for nothing

------------------

"real fucking high"

lol shadowchaser.. thanks for cheering me up, where do you get this stuff? but seroiusly deanna, you're paying good money to go to a professional, that's not right to dismiss you like that, find another doc like you said! may i highly recommend docs in philly, we've got some top medical centers here, and i mean ranked nationwide. either way, good luck wink.gif and don't go in tweaked, they'll just do a drug test anyways and then really dismiss ya!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by deanna11:

like we've established before, my IQ is 1, twice. (i remember by looking at my name.)

thanks, safitamace319. i did ask my doctor about it and she sorta dismissed it. said i wasn't jittery enough. so i think i'm going to switch doctors, and the next time i go in i'll be sure to be tweaked out as all hell. i'll consider that investment

oh, and pfloyd40, i looked at your damn site and i didn't fit shiznut. thanks for nothing

did you even post a topic asking that question???

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-16-2001).]

Originally posted by safitamace319:

what the hell advice is "go online "? go to your doctor honey, they do all sorts of attention tests, iq tests, etc. and hten see which best drug is for you, since everyone's suceptibility to side effects is different. sheesh!

yes your right b/c she actually does have add too...

surprised she was able to concentrate long enough to even post about this

------------------

hmr3.gif

hey, miss 11, maybe next time you go to the doc act like you can't sit still run around like a maniac,,,they'll throw the letter 'H' into the loop and diagnose you as ADHD and you'll get yourself a lifetime prescription of ritalin.....there's a lot to be said for a little hyperactivity....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

did you even post a topic asking that question???

------------------

hmr3.gif

when i score some drugs, rit for all my friends!

Make sure you give it to the ones that really need it..... rolleyes.gif

btw, you're the first person i've seen who quoted himself

Ha ha ha ha........ball buster.... tongue.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

pfloyd40, oh. you never mentioned i was supposed to post something there. btw, you're the first person i've seen who quoted himself

now you have

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-16-2001).]