Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got Strep Throat at SoundFactory...................

.......i'm guessing.....last Saturday.....'cause everyone i know that was at Factory last weekend is sick as a dog........just curious....is anyone else sick?

i neva go to factory either........this sucks!!!!!!!!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

[This message has been edited by lightinggirl (edited 02-16-2001).]

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

you shouldnt share your water, or drink anyone elses water

duh.......thanx though.......you can get viruses other ways......meaning......breathing the crack air in that place, too........

------------------

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

Pharyngitis, streptococcal Print this article

Overview | Treatment

Definition

An inflammation of the pharynx (the part of the throat between the tonsils and the larynx) caused by streptococcus infection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative names

strep throat; streptococcal pharyngitis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Group A Beta-hemolytic streptococci are the most common bacterial cause of pharyngitis. It occurs most commonly from October to April, in children 5 to 10 years old. The infection is spread by direct person-to-person contact with nasal secretions or saliva. The organism may colonize the throats of people without producing symptoms. Small children frequently have symptoms too mild for diagnosis. Risk factors include recent strep throat in family or household members. The incidence is 5 out of 1000 people.

Prevention

Avoid contact with a person known to be infected with strep throat. Many cases are not preventable

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

that place def haz the dirtiest air by far of any club i know. i alwayz get a pretty nasty cough the day after that place. partying az hard az i do there doezn't help me either. other clubz are much better ventilated than the factory. those big fanz suck, i mean blow. the poor air quality iz not enuff to keep me atta there though.

[This message has been edited by a691vcc (edited 02-17-2001).]

That sucks, last spring on my b-day, I got an upper respitory infection at Limelight and was in bed for two weeks, now that seriously SUCKED, but probably had somthing to do with the walk to Penn in a downpour, lol. Anyways hope ya fell better quicker than I did.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

Originally posted by mrblonde55:

That sucks, last spring on my b-day, I got an upper respitory infection at Limelight and was in bed for two weeks, now that seriously SUCKED, but probably had somthing to do with the 4 pills I ate and the walk to Penn in a downpour, lol. Anyways hope ya fell better quicker than I did.

sounds a lot like my evening...my week....my life lately.......without the downpour.....LOL!!!!

------------------

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Beth,

You were with disease infested people, that's why.

(ouch)

wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Beth,

You were with disease infested people, that's why.

(ouch)

wink.gif

LOL

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif