Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Fri Nite Twilo Review

Layo and Bushwacka - sucked.

Deep Dish - picked up all the slack and shoved it down our throats with all the shit they brought. . . for all those that missed the Sunday nite warm-up, too bad!! you missed quite a night from the DC duo. . . started pounding tracks due to the openers blunders and kept that shite going all night long. . . never a dull moment. . . many moments were had with people throwing their hands up in the air and giggling estatically about how much fun it actually was. . . about one hundred or so hardcore revelers remained at the end of the night to hear a blistering remix of Dido's "Thank You" that had everyone singing along and breaking that ass off at the same time. . .

the characters involved:

ooana

crossy (both left too early)

spoonyd

the-id

mik-E-smilz

blueskygirl

nycdee

p00h

P-Funk

Daveraver

then i went to work a mere three hours later. . . warm-up night complete. . . make way for the main course that is Sunday. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

The King and I arrived pretty late, nice little warm up for Sunday nite's main event.....but based on the lack of peeps there it's going to be rammed cwm24.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

def. agree with noiseboy music was hot, I felt bad leaving before the close but the real world made me do it. anyway DD was off the hook, and they where very consistant. well for night 3 we have the World(for the first time) and one of my favs SF. let the games begin............

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

Yeah yeah yeah I know I left too early I know.

Can I make a lame excuse and say I was saving it up for DT? I know it's not the truth but..but..

Oh screw it just gotta say damn.

;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen