Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYs what type of lady do you go for?

Originally posted by melichacha:

Um.. is that as in "who's got the keys to mah beema?"... ROTF... j/k and NO. LOL

- meli -

I have the keys to your beema. Remember, I borrowed them to...O rhetorical question. he he, sorry.

cwm27.gif

------------------

closeup.jpg "I don't wanna stop just because,

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

First, She's gotta click in personality. But that's obvious. I'm a friendly person, if she's not then there probably isn't much chemistry.

Second, I am drawn to women who are insightful and contemplative about life and people. I like someone who thinks, but not so much that it's a restraint.

Third, she will be social, i.e. enjoy parties, not need to hang on me ,but not be afraid to show affection in public.

Fourth, I value women who are trust-worthy. I'm a generally devoted and mongamous person. If I'm going to give my time to someone, I don't really care to divide my energies, i look for that in others.

It probably has to do with outlook on life and relationships with people. I go for a person who values friendship and equality in a relationship. I want someone who won't ask of me anything they wouldnt do for me. and me vice-versa. The romantic in me hasn't died despite past experience, i am drawn to that in others.

Physically, beautiful is so subjective... but the women i find myself attracted to are usualy close to me in height. Generally pretty fit, but not athletic, love to dance.

"a pretty face... " whatever that is. Big breasts arent for me. I like smaller. But again, I find I'm attracted to whatever body the sweet woman is wearing.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by dszorro:

WOW!! TYCO is the man!!!

you hit the nail on the head brother.

Luckily I have found that girl.

I think i'll hang on to her...

mistressv. cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm38.gif</A>

peace,love,and double stacked zorros!!

Yes, yes......hang on to her kid......I didn't even know that girl existed but if you have her.......YOU'RE the man.... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

The wrong ones.

I SECOND THAT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by tyco:

Okay here's my list:

1. Intelligent - doesn't mean booksmart......has to be able to see between the lines and have good perception.......

2. Confident - not arrogant, but not timid.......not afraid to take chances no matter what the consequence.......also not afraid to be different and be confident at the same time........

3. Crazy but Careful - I don't mean crazy in a sense of doing stupid shit but a girl who can push to the edge while still remaining careful as to avoid any disasters......

4. Calm/Cool/Collective - able to have tons of fun while always in control of herself......never have to worry about her getting drunk and being obnoxious or ridiculously loud........

5. Unpredictable - suprise me sometimes.....I hate knowing exactly what they're going to say and do all the time.....little things like wearing her hair up one day, down the next, up and down the following........sounds weird but it does something for me.......

6. Sexy - like I said, SEXY.......not necessarily big chested, done-up, model with perfect shape, that is physical beauty......has to have somethings about her that drive me crazy like eyes, lips, hair tone, upper arms, etc........the subtleties are more important to me even though a nice ass is almost a requirement for me.......has take good care of her body e.g. body hair needs to be contained in a nice manner.......

Alright, I guess I'm a bit picky but that's just me.......any ladies dare to say the usual "hey, you just described me perfectly"..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

HEY I GOTTA GIVE YOU PROPS, AT LEAST YOU LISTED INTELLIGENCE OF SOME SORT FIRST! BUT FOR REAL THO, I'M GLAD YOU THOUGHT THIS QUESTION OUT BEFORE YOU ANSWERED IT.. ALTHOUGH THE GUY WHO SAID HE LIKED BIGGER BUTTS, HEHE AT LEAST SOMEONE RECOGNIZED US CURVY WOMEN! LOL. THEN AGAIN, THERE'S NO TELLING WHO'S GONNA CATCH YOUR EYE

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"