Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Does Being in "Rare Form" Really Mean??

I think I can speak for myself, trippintrance, majesticmelodi, flippin_e, and the rest of the Union City crew by defining "rare form" as the amazing mood and state we look forward to being in on an exceptionally special night... or if a DJ is particularly fabulous one night, he's in rare form.

cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

ahh but frank.. you cease to realize that many of us *are* in fact in rare form in accordance w/ the actual meaning as we "seldom" do drugs

cwm3.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

for me being in rare form is being so fucked up out of your mind that you are hardly ever like that, but not toooo fucked up as to you have no clue what is going on of feel sick

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by melichacha:

I think I can speak for myself, trippintrance, majesticmelodi, flippin_e, and the rest of the Union City crew by defining "rare form" as the amazing mood and state we look forward to being in on an exceptionally special night... or if a DJ is particularly fabulous one night, he's in rare form.

cwm4.gif

- meli -

yo chach there is also the "rare form" of being FAWKED up beyond belief... thats always fun lol... damnit i miss u girl... grrrrr

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

That's a great point Frank.......but "rare" also means excellent so I guess when people say it they mean it in that sense........well, sometimes.

hey, you should check out George Carlin if you haven't already......he does a half hour or so of depicting things in the English language that we all say but never bother to think about what it actually means.....it's hilarious and brilliant.......you can get it on napster or any others.......type in "George Carlin - English Language"........you'd prob like it.... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Just wondering because I've seen and heard people say they were in "rare form". . . how so?

If a person gets pretty fucted up every week and all the time...that's not exactly being in "rare form"...pulling your pants, grabbing your nutz and chasing your friends around the room and saying "I'm a bucking bronco!"...now THAT'S being in rare form...

Rare : seldom happening or occurring.

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel...to breathe...to know I'm alive. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 02-17-2001).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ahh but frank.. you cease to realize that many of us *are* in fact in rare form in accordance w/ the actual meaning as we "seldom" do drugs

cwm3.gif

i couldn't have said it better!!<3

cwm9.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

My college buddies and I always used the phrase "in our elements" to describe moments when all was right between us and the world around us, when you felt perfectly chilled and comfortable in your own skin. I kind of think of that as being in rare form.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

When someone says "you're in rare form tonight", I always take it to mean that a side of your personality comes out that is great, and amusing, that only comes out when you're in a certain type of mood and only so often when you're just "on". When people have said that to me it's always been when I'm laughing my hardest or just in a wacky mood. I don't know, thats the best I can describe it. But I definitly think it's a good thing.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB