Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stranger in my pants Part 2 (hes in my mouth now)

Theres a Stranger in my mouth, took a while to figure out, theres no way you can be who you say you are, you gotta be someone else, cause he wouldnt shove my head down like that, and he tastes better then you do, he would moan louder, he wasn't clumpy like chowder, so i'm convinced theres a stranger in my mouth....

Hmmmmmm

I dont understand, your hung just like the man, in the picture, in the mag.. the suspence is pounding and clouding up my mouth.. i'm checkin your bush, you have the same color hair.. you both wax your back, and you shave your crack, and i just counted how many times you wack...

Theres a Stranger in my mouth, took a while to figure out, theres no way you can be who you say you are, you gotta be someone else, cause he wouldnt shove my head down like that, and he tastes better then you do, he would moan louder, he wasn't clumpy like chowder, so i'm convinced theres a stranger in my mouth....

ok i am really board.. sorry hope i'm not disguesting you all.. xoxoxo mwwwahz

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

um person who thinks there god.. you dont know me, dont judge me, you dont know how much i get laid etc..

LoL i love the song Stranger also.. I just thought that it sounded really really funny what i did with it.. i guess i crack myself up more then others..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html