Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELLOOOOOOO? IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?!

Originally posted by melichacha:

:::darts after the rubber chicken in a thong, secures it, gives it a few comforting words and shoves it in her back pocket:::

:::runs over to the stereo and puts on some random unmarked CD found on the floor... a few moments later, music booms from the speakers...:::

THE HUMPTY DANCE IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO THE HUMP! DO THE HUMPTY-HUMP, C'MON AND DO THE HUMPTY-HUMP!

- meli -

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif **Grabs chicken in a thong from Meli's pocket and hides it in SK14 shoe**

**Whispers to SK14** sssshhhhhh, don't tell... cwm25.gifcwm25.gif **And then runs over to Meli and does the HUMPTY with her** I mean..well now, that didn't sound right... cwm24.gif

------------------

closeup.jpg "I don't wanna stop just because,

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

deanna11, what are you talking about- shadowchaser dance? yeah right! you and i both know where he's going to be, and it's not on the dancefloor- he'll even have more room because ezdreamer isn't here. you'll have to come up with a better excuse than that. anyway, hope you have a miraculous overnight recovery. I WILL SEE YOU DANCING FOR 12 HOURS TOMORROW!

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

[b cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif **Grabs chicken in a thong from Meli's pocket and hides it in SK14 shoe**

**Whispers to SK14** sssshhhhhh, don't tell... cwm25.gifcwm25.gif **And then runs over to Meli and does the HUMPTY with her** I mean..well now, that didn't sound right... cwm24.gif

lol... I know what you meant, but I think you know where I'd rather be um... doing the humpty... lol

:::snatches back the chicken and does the MC Hammer typewriter across the room:::

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

deanna11, what are you talking about- shadowchaser dance? yeah right! you and i both know where he's going to be, and it's not on the dancefloor- he'll even have more room because ezdreamer isn't here. you'll have to come up with a better excuse than that. anyway, hope you have a miraculous overnight recovery. I WILL SEE YOU DANCING FOR 12 HOURS TOMORROW!

SK13

ummm...i hardly dance 'cause there's no room...well obviously you like chilling with us too at the steps...

and i wasn't talkin her out of not ging...pardon me for caring about someone who wasn't feeling well...geez...

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel...to breathe...to know I'm alive. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ummm...i hardly dance 'cause there's no room...well obviously you like chilling with us too at the steps...

and i wasn't talkin her out of not ging...pardon me for caring about someone who wasn't feeling well...geez...

you are pardonned. acutally i heard that our usual spot is going to be taken over by a special VIP area tomorrow- so we may be bumped and forced to dance with the masses. say it isn't so.

as for deanna11- she's faking it! don't pay her any mind.

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

:::jumping up and down, waving to Oo::: Hiyeee!!!

:::runs over and puts sneakers back on... gives Dalfinus a Blow Pop:::

hmm... seems aphelion is up too... just not as social as the rest of us... lol

- meli -

*wakes up to meli* cwm3.gif

Hey, that's no way to welcome someone to the board! I'll let this one slide, but only for you. cwm11.gif

But in my defense, your first post in the thread was after my last post in another. That explains why I didn't see it when I'd last looked at the topics. cwm12.gif

Try me again at 4am sometime this week, I'll come through for ya. smile.gif

------------------

Aphelion

pfsig.gif

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

you are pardonned. acutally i heard that our usual spot is going to be taken over by a special VIP area tomorrow- so we may be bumped and forced to dance with the masses. say it isn't so.

yes i know...i'll still be in my usual spot... wink.gif

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel...to breathe...to know I'm alive. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com