Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Maybe you should tell Peters to get out of his hole , then he wouldn't extend songs or play them twice in a nite, I mean thats a disgrace if your a DJ! Hopefully Peters got to hear Tanaglia so he could learn something. BTW-I used to listen to peters back in the day, when he was good!!

LOL...I agree he shouldn't play songs for that long...but lemme ask u...when u used to hear him back in the day...he never played a song twice in one nite? He never played a song for more than a half hour?? C'mon now...he did then & still does!! That's his style & that will never change!

Yes he did go hear DT on Sun. And on the topic of DT...has DT NEVER played a song twice in one nite?? I would be greatly surprised if he never has!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion (which I respect)...but don't bash the guy!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

Hey Exit06...how was your weekend??

MWAH

SMOKEE

LMAO...silly biggrin.gif

My weekend was very blurry..don't remember much wink.gif hehehehe...but I know I had fun at Exit!!!..yep...EXIT!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Gald to hear you had a good time....see you in SoBe!!!!!

Originally posted by risa06:

LMAO...silly biggrin.gif

My weekend was very blurry..don't remember much wink.gif hehehehe...but I know I had fun at Exit!!!..yep...EXIT!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Gald to hear you had a good time....see you in SoBe!!!!!

How on earth did u manage to have fun at Exit?? lol...j/k

Glad u had a good weekend...blurry is good sometimes...lmao

1 more month til SoBe.....woo mutha fuckin hoo!!! Here's the info Scramble replied back with about the Tudor...

the tudor is an art deco hotel its probably gonna cost 120 or more a night, because its so close, but the hotel is very very nice, its exclusive, the san jaun is more of a Motel, the tudor is a nice hotel with a weight room 3 different buildings all art deco nice sitting areas with marble pathways, an exclusive restaurant in the lobby and its 2 blocsk from everything.. the

rooms have a little kitchen area with a sink and table and a refrigerator. bathrooms are

brand new and all.. its a nice place def worth the money... and its allll young

people

Hope this helps!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I want to make my name light blue and yellow too now... wasup with that? LOL

Nice seeing ALL of you guys!! No names... but to mention a few.... Zoya, Kerri, Hughe, Smokee, Ally & Gene, offshoot... and all the people sitting on the couch.... and the people I sat on.. lol smile.gif

Can't wait till the pictures come out... Nope, not posting any of them only if I have you guys permission.. Yes, I'll e-mail them to you and give you originals...

Till next time... gonna be a long time!!!

Back to work I go.......

It was nice to see u as well Rachel! Please email me the pic of me & my boy when u get a sec...please don't post it...gritor5@aol.com

Thanks

SMOKEE

It was nice to see u as well Rachel! Please email me the pic of me & my boy when u get a sec...please don't post it...gritor5@aol.com

Thanks

SMOKEE

You know I won't post it! smile.gif Expect an e-mail in a day or two.. smile.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

How on earth did u manage to have fun at Exit?? lol...j/k

Glad u had a good weekend...blurry is good sometimes...lmao

1 more month til SoBe.....woo mutha fuckin hoo!!! Here's the info Scramble replied back with about the Tudor...

the tudor is an art deco hotel its probably gonna cost 120 or more a night, because its so close, but the hotel is very very nice, its exclusive, the san jaun is more of a Motel, the tudor is a nice hotel with a weight room 3 different buildings all art deco nice sitting areas with marble pathways, an exclusive restaurant in the lobby and its 2 blocsk from everything.. the

rooms have a little kitchen area with a sink and table and a refrigerator. bathrooms are

brand new and all.. its a nice place def worth the money... and its allll young

people

Hope this helps!

SMOKEE

Smokee darling, you are the BeSt!!!...say "thanks" to Scramble from me smile.gif ....Can't wait to get absolutely wrecked w/ you guys in SoBe!!! one more month baby!!! YeY!!!

L cwm12.gif

I want to make my name light blue and yellow too now... wasup with that? LOL

Nice seeing ALL of you guys!! No names... but to mention a few.... Zoya, Kerri, Hughe, Smokee, Ally & Gene, offshoot... and all the people sitting on the couch.... and the people I sat on.. lol smile.gif

Can't wait till the pictures come out... Nope, not posting any of them only if I have you guys permission.. Yes, I'll e-mail them to you and give you originals...

Till next time... gonna be a long time!!!

Back to work I go.......

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg