Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who went to Twilo Sunday Night????

Who actually got in? I went to FUN first, left there about 3:30, went to Twilo to see the longest line I have ever seen!!! Had just taken a pill, then another half while waiting in line. Was rolling my face off-standing in the freezing cold unitl 4:45, but I wasn't even cold. When the door man announced that there is a good chance we wouldn't get in. We still were about 15 feet from the door with tons of people smushed together. My friend was flipping out-so we left. Had to drive home to CT - 1 1/2 hour ride rolling. Luckily my boyfriend was driving and not me. But to all those who went-rub it in and tell me how great it was!

it was truly a spectacular night, esp for those in vip (daveraver, aztec, i remember meeting you guys - i was the asian girl wearing a pink shirt and glow-in-the-dark holographic sunglasses). new laser show and an electronic billboard below the dj booth - what do y'all think of that (the billboard)? i thought it was a bit cheesy myself.

btw - anyone else having troubles w/ the twilo message boards?

I was there from 10:00 till the last beat was dropped...it was fuckin amazing....had a great time, it was a bit too crowded for a few hours, but once we got into the daylight hours it calmed down, the laser show was craziness and the billboard got some good use out of it( For those who made it all the way to closing) sorry you couldn't get in, but around the time you were in line was when you couldn't move inside, catch ya on the flip side

-_-mikey-_- cwm26.gif

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights