Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT/CC

was the best set i have ever heard. He was the most impressive DJ that i have ever seen. The way that he works with the crowd, and the way that he RIPS SHIT UP is incredible. I have to say it was the best clubbing night of my life. Much props to all those who stayed till the very end, i think DT gave us that extra hour of classics to show appreciation to the hardcore audience.

To all those that i saw, i love ya all....and to all those in the VIP...thanx for the redbulls LOL.....yes, its 4:09am....i got home from Twilo, at 4:45....can you believe that shit?....and i just woke up from a 10 hour nap.

Anyone else feel like they lost a day?

well....if this party was happening weekly at twilo, i would settle for a 6 day week. smile.gif

Love you all...gonna go surf, since im awake and TOO SOAR to even sleep.

-a-

Gah! I still can't believe he played that!!!!

See...that's the song that made me cream my pants on NYE...literally. I downright near fell over when it came over that phazon system. I was SO happy to hear it again!

I get goosebumps just thinking about it!

That was most definitely one of the *many* high points of my evening. And having everyone sing along with it...what a great moment!!!!

-Oo

Originally posted by daveraver:

Well hello all, finally made it here. What a fucking night eh?

Personally, my high point was "sweet dreams" Good god that was bad ass!

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Guest crystalmethod

Ugh

Im so damn tired!

What a night though... wow.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

ladies and gentlemen, I raise my glass to The Longest Day.

I also think that as good as all the music, and everything else was, it's a bit of a testament to our crew to see how many from our circle stayed till they shut that mother fucker down.

That was the finest assembled group of clubbers ever to meet under the disco ball.

bring on the next one

Holy shit - I just woke up. I must have gone to bed around 7PM Monday and I only woke up b/c my friend called me an hour ago. Raced to work and feel totally disoriented. Did Sunday even happen? Did DT and Cox happen? It must have b/c I posted on the Twilo board about it.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by crystalmethod:

Ugh

Im so damn tired!

What a night though... wow.

Steve, good tag dancing with ya LOL...hey I got another move for ya

<----doing the sprinkler smile.gif

What can I say, At one point he hit like an hour and a hlaf banging tribal set that made me have flashbacks of D-Tour @ Tunnel....I can't really say anymore cause I'm still letting it soak in

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

What can I say, At one point he hit like an hour and a hlaf banging tribal set that made me have flashbacks of D-Tour @ Tunnel....I can't really say anymore cause I'm still letting it soak in

- Pete

cool.gif

yea and then you fell from not being able to move any more....until i picked ur sorry ass up, and made you keep dancin!!! hehehehe...how are the legs today pete? as sore as everyone elses?

I've a feeling we'll be talking about this one for a loooooooooong time.

I'm already starting to miss those last few hours on the dance floor with all of ya.

Oh and Dean! Thanks for massage! You got me movin' again :-)

I'll never forget Anthony doing summersaults or shakin' his rump. LOL!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by trippintranc64:

yea and then you fell from not being able to move any more....until i picked ur sorry ass up, and made you keep dancin!!! hehehehe...how are the legs today pete? as sore as everyone elses?

Actually I feel on the floor because he played Teena Marie - Do You Feel Me (DT remix not from not being able to dance, there was nothing that wouldve stopped me from dancing, though my calves are killing me today biggrin.gif

I lost my mind when he dropped that song, I was in another world, the whole night was an emotional rollercoaster, and when I heard the first note of that song, I lost it, I think that was the third time of the night I hit the floor....Seduction of Orpheus had me on my knees, and for Devilfish "live 1999" I had to sit on the floor cause I was no longer on this planet...my brain went into sensory overload, total euphoria, too much going on, I just sat and smiled for like 30 seconds then jumped right back up.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

That was absolutely the top night out EVER. Right from the start, the first two hours of CC, everyone was so pumped we were just high off the fuckin ENERGY there. Cox blew my mind, and somehow I always found space to dance. BTW, can someone ID the song he played goes "I can't believe all the things people say" in a really low voice? He played it early and then again in the tag team, and I must get it. Great seeing you all there!!!

That was absolutely the top night out EVER. Right from the start, the first two hours of CC, everyone was so pumped we were just high off the fuckin ENERGY there. Cox blew my mind, and somehow I always found space to dance. BTW, can someone ID the song he played goes "I can't believe all the things people say" in a really low voice? He played it early and then again in the tag team, and I must get it. I wimped out at around 10, how much longer did DT go? Anyway, Great seeing you all there!!!

I feel the exact same way. There was no need for a buildup b/c the party was on from the moment the first person walked into the door. I couldn't get over how people were flying on the dance floor within the first few minutes. Oh, and that song you're asking about, I love it. Can anyone ID it? The only other line I remember is: Why must I deal with this shit, every fucking day.

Originally posted by saigray:

That was absolutely the top night out EVER. Right from the start, the first two hours of CC, everyone was so pumped we were just high off the fuckin ENERGY there. Cox blew my mind, and somehow I always found space to dance. BTW, can someone ID the song he played goes "I can't believe all the things people say" in a really low voice? He played it early and then again in the tag team, and I must get it. I wimped out at around 10, how much longer did DT go? Anyway, Great seeing you all there!!!

All I have to say is

GAWD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my favorite night at Twilo. Even though I was hating it for quite a while. Can't stand when it's as packed as it was 12-6 or when ever is started to thin out. But the music was just ON!

I loved dancing in front of the booth watching DT, just going off at the decks bopping around. You could tell he was having a great time.

Ummm.... another word... WOW!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Best Night ever.....stayed there to the bitter end. the crowd was out of control..most of the night it was unbearable to walk anywhere it was so pack.CC was awesome asusual, bit I kinda thought he held back just a little...DT holding it down of coarse...I am glad for those wo did went that you had a good time....Rims~

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..