Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**LET ME HEAR IT IF YOU WERE THERE TILL THE END**

well i left i think somewhere around 9 am, but there are reports from others in attendance that my i was there till the end. In actuality it was not me but an android from the future sent back to take my place. So that is why it seemed like i never left, but i assure you ladies and gentlemen the rumors of my being there till the end are completely exaggerated.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

I was there till the end! The last few hours I was sitting on the back left speakers, wearing a red top and black pants.

I love Mikey, I've never seen him dance like he did last night.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by ooana:

That "old guy" is Mikey. He's a twilo regular, mostly on Junior nights but has also made an appearance at Vinyl for special events.

He's actually a real nice guy. And sober as well.

-Oo

that guy was sober?!?!??! he looked like he was on another planet!!!! cwm12.gif

but unfortunately i bailed at 2...my conscious kept on bugging about staying that late, so i finally gave in. but boy waht a show it was!!!!

Originally posted by jammy:

Prrrrrrrrr!!! Nice meeting you yesterday...I was there from beginning to end dancing me arse off. My feet were killing me by the time he finally played the last song!

-Jamms "idancelikeapanther" (said by fellow Twilo inhabitant cwm13.gif )

if you'd just learn the twist and the 1 knee dance like i showed you, you'd be much better prepared for those long journeys. and i don't know where u get your damn energy from, but u were still grooving well into the pm hours. dance like a panther is rather an appropriate assessment. drool

p00h "someonegetmewhatjammyson"

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Yep. He's sober. All he ever does from time to time is smoke pot. I've chatted with him more than once on Junior nights. Hell, even shared a power shake with him a few times :-)

Granted what he does is strange compared to most, but he's a nice guy....and definitely a figure at Twilo.

-Oo

Originally posted by petp:

that guy was sober?!?!??! he looked like he was on another planet!!!! cwm12.gif

but unfortunately i bailed at 2...my conscious kept on bugging about staying that late, so i finally gave in. but boy waht a show it was!!!!

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen