Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Full DT/CC review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to the door at 10:30ish. As we walked twards "heaven's Enterance" there was about 50 peeps online, right away i spotted bout 15 board heads, as a few cut in line to stand with me and Co.

Doors opened at about 11:10 or so, and we where in and dancing within 20 mins.

By the time we hit the floor it was NIIIIICE and empty....i felt a little upset that our "spot" was blocked off for all you VIP bastards (lil jealous) smile.gif again, thanks for the Red Bull's Fellas hehehe

12:30 came around and the place was slowly filling up with heads. the crowd was 50-50 when it came to Twiloites such as myself and a number of the board heads, and the other 50 looked like a totally different crowd, yet we where ALL there for the same reason...to party, and to party right. the worlds largest asshole couldnt start a fight there if he wanted to. Place was just as packed as a PVD night, if not more...but the Vibe was 100% different. You could feel the total love.

Coxy dropped some serious shit to get our feathers ruffled, he was Hard, and he was good...really pumped us up. then the tag teaming began. This being my first danny t, i wasnt ready for what would happen once the tag team was over.i thought that the party would flow on the same wave lenght.

NO NO NO!!!!!

All i have to say is CROWD INTERACTION. Danny made you want more music. the song that really got me in the mood was that track that he dropped at the begining of his set "revolution."

All night DT was kicking our asses. 7am came around and majority of the crowd (aka pansy asses) started to leave. Alot of peeps get an E for Effort for staying as long as possible. However, it was amazing to see the amount of peeps that knew eachother at the bitter end.

2pm rolls round (pun intended) and the rings light up indicating the end of the regular set, and the begining of the encore. Danny said a few words and dropped his last track. after the track was done, the crowd (including myself) begged for more. he dropped a 2nd encore, which consisted of 5 classics. Now 2:30 he stated that the following track would be the last (black house i think, correct if wrong.) The track finished, and the crowd (again including myself) began to chant "ONE MORE! ONE MORE!"

At this point Scotty and I proceeded to run twards the booth, where danny reached out his hand to a few of his original, and new (scott and myself) fans, to shake our hands. We ran back to our friends as the crowd continued to chant "ONE MORE! ONE MORE!"....he agreed.

2:45 now, danny agreed to play one more.................HOUR!...that is, after one of his (apparent) Vinyl patrons Mooned the crowd...and then proceeded to run and do backflips and sommersaults accross the floor........TWICE. FUCKING CRAZY!

3:48 we walk outside to a day that started (for most people) about 9 hours earlier. i turned to a group of people that i knew and yelled up the block "what day is it?!"

I feel like i missed Monday....and i DONT CARE!

Shoutouts too the people that partied with me like rockstars till the very end go to:

Aramis, V, Scott, Mikey (tyco), Mike (clubmouse), Mike (Noiseboy), SMFD, blueskygirl, Pete, Frank, Ooana, Buddah, Yvette, Sineminem, Connie, Matty, and everyone else. smile.gif

All in all, the

1) Best set i've ever heard

2) Best Vibe I've ever been in

3)longest party I've done

Love All you guys.

-A-

PS- this is a special part of my post, regarding Mr. Hugh.

Hugh, just wanted to let you know that i meant what i said. I am sure that everyone will agree when i say that you have been one of the most respected and loved friends that we have made since we've all joined our crew. You will be missed greatley, and we hope to hear from you soon. Anyone wanna get together a San Fran meetup????? cwm35.gif im game!

Hugh--VISIT SOON!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

You're wreckin me with all these "to the end" posts... I feel like I should be spanked for leaving when I did (10 am). DAAAAAAMN!! What was I thinking!?!?! That's it- I'm punishing myself for a week - I will force myself to go to World.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

I feel like I should be spanked for leaving when I did (10 am).

You said it, not me cwm35.gif LOL, j/k sweetie....i hope to see you at Diggers

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-20-2001).]

Hands down, deffinatley the best party in a club I have ever been to, like I have been saying all weekend, this has been the best weekend of my life, and to be the very first person online for DT and Carl Cox, and one of the few people to be last out at 4pm on monday, just topped off the weekend. I couldn't possibly have asked for anything more. Becoming part of this board was the best idea I have ever had. Besides that planetarium thing(those of you that know, hehe). I love you all, thank you for being you.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Is a "told you so" in order somewhere along here?? smile.gif There are great DJ's but DT is DT...I for one really was upset I didnt get to hear Cox... I heard he is awesome though too...

So many people so closed minded to never even wander into that "alternative" place known as vinyl... but anyway... I still like it there better.. no door drama...If only they would have Steve Dash redo the system now.. :o

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com