Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new member *need to party more*

any suggestions out there for more places to go that are not image driven but real!

come-as-you-are type places? To meet cool people who love house as much as i ! cwm33.gif

dance is the release of my frustration. Current pals don't seem to understand that, making my frustration worse cwm35.gif

all suggestions are welcome !!!!! thanx cwm32.gif

Hey hon. I'm kinda new to the board too, so I know how you feel that no one knows you yet. I must admit that I enjoy the hype of the giant club... ie EXIT, but lately I've been having a really great time at Tunnel on Saturdays. The music has been really great lately and the crowd has been very dance focused. It's been a really awesome time, and I'd highly recommend it!! I hope to see you there soon!!

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif

thanx for the suggestions. I still haven't been to EXIT and it has been a while for the tunnel. The last time i was there the crowd was a little off. THat is as kind as i can put it. There were like 40 yr old men there with glow sticks! It was sorta creepy!

Saturdays i used to go to twilo and then switched to vinyl. I wonder how sound factory is doing?

thanx again cwm30.gif

------------------

I want the real thing

NOT tokens.

TWILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680