Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy's tonight... will Hex Hector win!!!!!!!

karch

HEX sux

i dont know about his skills - but his taste in music in my book sucks as hell cwm3.gif - i dunno i guess you cant please everyone - but i remember how dangerous dave would promote him so much on KTU - cwm8.gif i dunno none of my friends liked him either

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by bratnik:

Hi Mama.. how are you today? It was snowing in my living room last night..lol

Im still feelin =(

And you didn't call me!!!!

I was in Queens luv! Whats up?

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Originally posted by Unbound:

HEX sux

i dont know about his skills - but his taste in music in my book sucks as hell cwm3.gif - i dunno i guess you cant please everyone - but i remember how dangerous dave would promote him so much on KTU - cwm8.gif i dunno none of my friends liked him either

This past Labor Day weekend I was in the Hamptons and Hex was spinning at Life...so we went there to check him out for the first time...I had to leave cuz I couldn't take the musik anymore...I would go hear him again just b/c so many ppl do like him...but for now, he sux in my book too cwm1.gif

grammys are so fuckin weak, who cares who wins. i'd have to agree with abstract though, deep dish put some heavy remixes out this year. its not like the idiots judging this shit would know the difference anyway...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I hope so, last year he had a phenominal year but Peter Rauhoffer of Club 69 fame just out did him. I hope Hex wins this year because he's a great guy and he really deserves the affirmation of his talent! Eminem performing "STAN" with Elton john, should be a cool awards show to see! Who else is excited?

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Well, I'm rooting for Deep Dish! These guys have had a phenomenal and ground-breaking year, their remix catalog for 2000 was absolutely amazing...I hope they win. Hex Hector deserved it last year, I dont think he's got the goods to win it this year however since he was snubbed last year, he might get a big sympathy vote.

On another note, I don't know what the hell Elton John is thinking performing with Eminem, in light of all the controversy surrounding him. Talk about selling out.

LETS GO DEEP DISH!!! cwm7.gif

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I hope so, last year he had a phenominal year but Peter Rauhoffer of Club 69 fame just out did him. I hope Hex wins this year because he's a great guy and he really deserves the affirmation of his talent! Eminem performing "STAN" with Elton john, should be a cool awards show to see! Who else is excited?

Hi Mama.. how are you today? It was snowing in my living room last night..lol

Im still feelin =(

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!