Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: uknjx2

why didnt i see you for the rest of the night?!? did you leave the VIP after we met? or did my eyes get so blurry from too many rum & cokes that i didnt notice you were still there?

BTW i think i love you! cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 02-21-2001).]

you lucked out that she disappeared on you. she was pouting up a storm all night/day. brought me down bigtime. almost made me cry once, then she almost made me want to leave. i don't know what her damn problem is... cwm35.gifcwm42.gif

------------------

chronic is the answer...

pooh, you're such a bitch!! you'd have been a little blue if your bum was hurting as much as mine was!!! you, you, you......jerk!! are you going friday? i'll have a big shit-eating grin on my face all night just for you, i promise!

and sirdante...i think it was you that disappeared! no, i really don't know where i went, i was all over the place. i have a tendency to get restless and wander off! i'm glad i got to meet you, though! how often do you come down this way?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by p00h:

you lucked out that she disappeared on you. she was pouting up a storm all night/day. brought me down bigtime. almost made me cry once, then she almost made me want to leave. i don't know what her damn problem is... cwm35.gifcwm42.gif

thanks for trying to make me feel better. unfortunately, i cant belive you. that girl does nothing but smile.

BTW how come i didnt see you? or most anyone else for that matter? i feel like a pariah. and to think, i even showered this week.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

pooh, you're such a bitch!! you'd have been a little blue if your bum was hurting as much as mine was!!! you, you, you......jerk!! are you going friday? i'll have a big shit-eating grin on my face all night just for you, i promise!

and sirdante...i think it was you that disappeared! no, i really don't know where i went, i was all over the place. i have a tendency to get restless and wander off! i'm glad i got to meet you, though! how often do you come down this way?

well if you're gonna be carrying that attitude around i'm not gonna show on friday. and just so you know my bum is always hurting from the likes of you slapping it around.

sirdante i though we chatted a bit upstairs, i dunno, was kinda in my own world for a while. i had a yankees jersey on, was in the vip till very late, like 8ish.

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

sirdante i though we chatted a bit upstairs, i dunno, was kinda in my own world for a while. i had a yankees jersey on, was in the vip till very late, like 8ish.

nope, wasnt me. i think i would have remembered the jersey. i was in VIP all night as well.

------------------

i love music!