Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AAGGGH, I'M MORTIFIED!!!

ok, ya know that song "life is just a bowl of cherries"??? i guess it's on a commercial or something b/c it's in my head a lot at work (i have the tv on all day)...so i'm here by myself and i usually keep the door locked in that situation but today i must've unlocked it for the ups guy....so i'm in the kitchen and when i'm back there i can't hear the door open. i'm in the process of making my lunch and i'm belting out that song. i'm talking ala barbara streisand or liza minelli. i'm giving it all i've got! i'm still going as i walk back into the waiting room. horror of all horrors, there's this man standing there and he's got this big-ass grin on his face!! he breaks into a round of applause. ugh, i want to die right about now!!!

ok, i think i'll take my act on the road!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by rachel1997:

cwm24.gif Holy shit!

Who was it?

oh, he was this fella who had to come check out our power supply for our new laser machine but he was supposed to show last friday. it was very embarrassing i must say!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Welcome to my world! I'm an obsessive singer. One time I was in the men's room in my company (about 400 employees)...one guy was washing his hands and just me. I went into a stall and started to do my business. I heard the guy open the door and leave so I'm alone...there I am belting out the remix of "Un-break My Heart"...at my piviotal moment "Can't go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn", the CEO of the firm says out loud "You were terriffic until that last note Rich!" --Shrinkage, diarreah, fever, cold sweats, chickenpox, locust....you name it, I got it!!!

I guess as the first dude left the bathroom, he held the door open for the CEO which is why I didn't hear him come in.

So don't feel bad...that's only 1 of 100 singing incidents of mine! cwm30.gif

I applaud you Cathy..from one songbird to another! Maybe we can duet sometime in a quiet movie theater or something.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Ha haa!!! LMAO! Been there. I am also a compulsive singer. I've got a radio in my head. No biggie....If the guy was any kind of man he would have dropped a quarter at your feet.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN