Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, Here's Another Relationship Question... What Is A BF/GF To You??

Originally posted by resident:

Y'all are a bunch of sappy babies!

cwm26.gif

Just kidding, just kidding! My 5-htp has been amazingly effective this morning and the dumb humor hasn't stopped yet...

Hehehe, I need to get myself some of those! But, you are right... I am a sap.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Ooana wrote:

"I remember awhile ago, someone said they wanted a man who could call them beautiful even when they're PMSing. I don't remember who it was, but for me...that's exactly what I DON'T want."

I take that to mean they want someone who knows and feels love even when things are hairy and bad. I've been in relationships when even in the midst of fighting I still knew and didn't question that i wanted to be with that woman... despite all the little things that annoyed me.

For me... assuming we're talking about the serious kind of BF/GF, that woman is my friend, confidente, partner, fellow-goofball.

She is someone I can be inane with and have deep discussion with. Party with... etc. It's been pretty well summed up. I have to agree though, respect is huge, and part of that is what DMGreenz hinted at.

She must be a strong individual, if she's not, the respect will be harder to come by.

my $.02

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

BlueAngel:You seem to know a lot about relationships, I was just wondering how old are you ?

Originally posted by blueangel:

To me my boyfriend is definately my very best friend. He the person that I turn to when I have good news, bad news, hurt, excited, afraid, or when I have nothing to do . . . I'll call him just because.

He's like my second skin. Anything less then that can just be my friend not necessarily my boyfriend/fiance/soon to be my hubby! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

Originally posted by divalicious:

I see so may relationships where the bf/gf is this completely separate entity in their someone's life. And I think that those relationships are doomed to fail, because the two people are obviously not right for eachother. I see no reason that I should treat my bf differently than I treat my friends... Except, of course, when he is in stud muffin mode.

Good Point.

You can see the difference in arguments between friends even tho the GF/wife is wrong.

------------------

feee038c.gif