Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would beat dt at twilo.......................

if danny tengalia spun one more time at the tunnel, wow would that bring back some great memories of d-tour, i remember 96-97 the tunnel was the only spot to go,the perfect layout,cub,vibe,crowd,and best dj ever at that time and now. i dout it from what i hear danny would never go back there but i'm shure if mr. peter gaitian did some big time ass kicking and apoligise the way danny is loyal and would do anything to make his crowd happy he would maybe come back for a one night reunion. nobody that ever stepped foot in the tunnel would miss this one.

thank you

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

[This message has been edited by juiceboy (edited 02-22-2001).]

Hey I remember going to the Tunnel back in 97 every other saturday for D-Tour and there was this guy between 30-40 walking around the place with a funky outfit most of the times shorts holding his hands above his head makeing a DT sighn with his hands was he wacked out or what, is he still around and goes to vinyl.

Yes juiceboy that would be sick and it would be great if both partys would just make up for one night.