Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jill Scott + Moby x Blue Men = Actual INNOVATIVE performance

Jill scott she is my girl.. if you like here have a look on Napster for a live performace with the roots.. it is amazing.

And Macey getting best female Vocalist!! Ha thank fuck it wasn't Agulaira or Britney.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Jill scott she is my girl.. if you like here have a look on Napster for a live performace with the roots.. it is amazing.

And Macey getting best female Vocalist!! Ha thank fuck it wasn't Agulaira or Britney.

Thanks!!! wow...you got me wif Jill Scott!

i'll tell you what, i once brought my attitude to Exit, and the following is what happened: 1)because im an asian raver, a security guy tried to perform a body cavity search on me at the door, sans lubrication. what a turn off.

2)i was wearing a shirt, so immediately i didnt fit in, not to mention the fact that i had not shaved my arms, which left me totally ostracized from the community and vibe in that place.

3)next i lean on this wall so i can get the jar out of my arse that the bouncers didnt find and i fall into some kind of secret room of which i cannot escape. (i later learned this is what they call a k-hole) but i just thought it was the secret room.

4) when the juiceheads decided to molest my girl, i knew it was time to go, so i said some harsh words to them and ran very fast outside and around the corner.

i noticed a small joint called Baktun, and junglists abound, i entered. what this has to do with my attitude i do not now. but thats the story.

*stickingtomyconvictionsyouaresillyandconceited*

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by wizard:

i'll tell you what, i once brought my attitude to Exit, and the following is what happened: 1)because im an asian raver, a security guy tried to perform a body cavity search on me at the door, sans lubrication. what a turn off.

2)i was wearing a shirt, so immediately i didnt fit in, not to mention the fact that i had not shaved my arms, which left me totally ostracized from the community and vibe in that place.

3)next i lean on this wall so i can get the jar out of my arse that the bouncers didnt find and i fall into some kind of secret room of which i cannot escape. (i later learned this is what they call a k-hole) but i just thought it was the secret room.

4) when the juiceheads decided to molest my girl, i knew it was time to go, so i said some harsh words to them and ran very fast outside and around the corner.

i noticed a small joint called Baktun, and junglists abound, i entered. what this has to do with my attitude i do not now. but thats the story.

*stickingtomyconvictionsyouaresillyandconceited*

that sounds like my night at Twilo!

First, after being onthe list and paying 40 bucks I was having an absolutlety stupendous glowstick show on the stairs which basically stopped people dead in their tracks, then I went around to people that looked they needed a good glowsticking, so I gave it to them.

Then, I started snorting a looooooooooooooooot of k,I felt a little out of it, but my friend gave my some stuff in a white bottle that I had to drink with water. Pretty good.

Then a few hours later I woke up in a private suite at Twilo with some of my clothes missing, and the staff being nice enough to hose me down

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

and you sir, are a particularly strange and bizarre character. amusing at times, admittedly, but on the whole, strange and bizarre.

When do I get TO MEET YOU?????

get off my preverbial dick, dirrrty....

i feel like Little Louie when cazz is in the house.

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Yes, that was great. Blue Man Group is awesome, if you guys haven't seen it yet, check it out. The band that plays with them is real cool, I was groovin the whole time I was in there! But as for the performance, Jill Scott is fabulous and with Moby the whole performance kicked ass.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -