Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquids tonight--but there's snow--to go or not go?

Hey all. A few of us are scheduled to gather at Liquid tonight at around 11pm. There is a snowstorm though so who knows!!!

Keep this thread going and check it for details to see who's actually going to end up going.

Hope to see you all there.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

I will go, only if it's snowing. nothing more fun than partying in a snowstorm... there's a whole different mindset - only for the true blue.

Actually, anyone considering liquid should come by the Leopard Lounge at 10. We all meet up there for slightly cheaper drinks, and empty couches before heading over to Liquid around 11/12 (they're a couple minute walk apart).

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I will go, only if it's snowing. nothing more fun than partying in a snowstorm... there's a whole different mindset - only for the true blue.

Actually, anyone considering liquid should come by the Leopard Lounge at 10. We all meet up there for slightly cheaper drinks, and empty couches before heading over to Liquid around 11/12 (they're a couple minute walk apart).

Hey Spoony...bad news...everyone bagged on me since we were originally going home to Brooklyn then coming back. Due to the snow, no one wants to come back into the city.

So it's off (at least for us).

Have fun without us anyway

cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Hey all. A few of us are scheduled to gather at Liquid tonight at around 11pm. There is a snowstorm though so who knows!!!

Keep this thread going and check it for details to see who's actually going to end up going.

Hope to see you all there.

4:50pm UPDATE: WE'RE NOT GOING!!! Sorry! Have fun without us.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

I was gonna go but its lookin like I may not be makin it....we'll see if it happens or not.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I'll fucking be there, bunch of fucking pansy assed wanker fucks.

fucking fucks

fuck you all

bitches

(sorry, tonight is "Curse Like a Sailor" night at the lep, just warming up)

Dean...I'll be there if you promise to say all that outloud!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ill be there too.. gonna drag al and joe with me too... need my body guards.. and someone to dig my car out in case i get snowed in lol

mo jo

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol