Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD BOY BILL AT TWILO?

And maybe pigs will fly out of my ass. not really serious... but I heard that guy is not the best?

-mjr cwm7.gif

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

[This message has been edited by mjr203 (edited 02-22-2001).]

He spun at a party at Twilo once, it was Memorial Day weekend in 98. To hear him spin the entire evening would be amazing. The last time I heard him, at a party at SF last winter, his syle had totally changed- he was no longer playing those short choppy mixes.

BBB is pretty good live but he's an asshole if you try to meet him! He played a small club called Gotham City in Rochester 2 summers ago and I went. He played good and hard but afterwards I tried to shake his hand and tell him he did a good job and he was a prick!!

I'mn ot huge into Chicago House but he's the most famous housian their is and definately worth checking out.

If this is true....I won't go but I recommend it anyways.

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

I've seen him, back in the day and recently and I really can't say much about his song selection (not my kind of shit) but he can mix like no other! He will whiz thru 10 tracks before you even know what hit you.

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

BBB is pretty good live but he's an asshole if you try to meet him! He played a small club called Gotham City in Rochester 2 summers ago and I went. He played good and hard but afterwards I tried to shake his hand and tell him he did a good job and he was a prick!!

Hey - I grew up in Rochester...

Would go to Z and all those places, remember Gotham from going home for College Breaks.

Did u go to school there?

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

Hey, I grew up In rochester but I went to school between Buffalo and Erir PA. I went to Gotham that one time during a break as well. The scene there is interesting but not as stimulating as NY obviously!! SO I'm here and lovin it!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...