Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Graduation time..........I AM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at it this way (and remember I KNOW what I'm talking about LMAO).. No more long boring teachers, no more homework, no more exams, no more late-night studying, no more labs, no more bullshit papers (that Arthur writes LOL), no more studying on weekends, no more having no money to go out, and about a million other things smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

no more having no money to go out, and about a million other things smile.gif

That of course all depends on YOU!! How long it's gonna take you to find a decent job and how well you manage your money cause mommy and daddy ain't there no more for those free handouts! And of course there are other millons of things you that you have to worry about that all comes with growing up! Like work, money . . .. and more work and more money. cwm36.gif

However the flip side of it is that whatever you buy you can truly say is YOURS and you've earned it! cwm4.gif

Welcome to the working class!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Once in a while, in the middle of this thing called life, love throws us a fairy tale.” - Unkown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

It seems like you spend your whole life trying to get out of school and hating it, but once its over your like oh shit send me back. i had it so good. frown.gif the only real good thing about graduating is actually starting to make some real money and being able to say yes i have a degree. smile.gif

baby dont frown

what about med/grad school - dont worry baby you'll be a student for life biggrin.gif

cwm15.gif now go back and study - stop posting!!!!!!! you addict!

(am i making you feel better already?)

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000