Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy vibes (and Salsa!) from ChaCha... =O)

NOOOOoooooo, cwm23.gif I DON'T WANNA MISS IT!!!! cwm23.gif The first paying gig for my little Chachster! I guess you can't delay superstardom any longer, can you. People PLEASE show up for this. The music will be hot, the lead singer is hotter, and the voice will just burn your soul. cwm28.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by flippin_e:

NOOOOoooooo, cwm23.gif I DON'T WANNA MISS IT!!!! cwm23.gif The first paying gig for my little Chachster! I guess you can't delay superstardom any longer, can you. People PLEASE show up for this. The music will be hot, the lead singer is hotter, and the voice will just burn your soul. cwm28.gif

Jeez, Erm.. ya got me all misty right in the computer lab!

cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by furnace:

I be drivin down...anyone need a ride?

Meli...I gotcher shoes...you better behave or I'll throw them back instead of handing them to you...

-D

if we make it back fro tiesto I'm IN

Meli are you gonna Cha Cha for us? cwm12.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Hey meli, Felicitaciones!!

Lamentablemente dudo que pueda ir a ver el "Espectaculo del Momento" (jejeje), pero el problema es que vivo en PA. Te lo juro que me gustaria muchisimo estar ahi, pero ya sera en otra ocasion... De verdad que si te deseo muchisimo exito! Ojala este sea uno de los primeros pasos en el camino a la Fama! jeje Ya veras que SI, porque como dicen por ahi, "Querer es Poder"!!!

Saludos Meli, y muchisimo EXITO!!

-miguel.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Unbound -- Awesome! Hope to see you! I'll provide directions if you need them! ... and yes, one of the songs does bo from bolero to cha cha, so yes, MeliChaCha WILL cha cha!!!

boa_boy -- scroll up for info... it whould all be there, but IM me or PM me if you need to know anything else!

mp3some -- Bueno, espero que despues del 3 de Marzo mi banda seria la banda regular de el restaurant todos los Sabados, asi que seria otro dia, pero lo veras!! Gracias, y te voy a dedicar un canto!! =O)

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

I've been rehearsing with my salsa band since about 9:00am, and I am soooo happy and energized -- we sound so tight! We have our first paying gig on the 3rd of March (Saturday)... If anyone would be interested in coming out for some excellent salsa (and to support your little ChaCha as the sings her heart out!) at a really bangin' new restaurant/ bar that features spanish/ argentine fusion style cooking, let me know and I'll post the info!

My full day of classes ahead can't come close to dampering my mood - I'm so psyched, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, and all is right with the world! cwm35.gif

Kids, I think Spring is kickin' in hardcore!

cwm38.gif - meli - cwm38.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 02-21-2001).]

hehe... Ya nos encontramos... lol

Saturday, March 3rd @

"Nova Terra" in New Brunswick

MeliChaCha y su Combo

Set begins at approximately 9:30...

... and the party ain't over

till' y'all say it is!*

*(Which to please the owner will probably be somewhere around 2:00 or something... I'll get more info on that and let you all know as it comes!)

Anyway, like it says above, the place is out here but I can give driving as well as mass transit directions (b/c there's a train station right up the block from the place)! I'd suggest arriving a little early for dinner (the food is a little pricey, but seriously off the hook)... getting there early is especually important if you're underage, b/c they start carding to get over on the side where the band plays after a certain time. Again, as I get more info, I'll fill you in!

cwm35.gif - meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

Oh - I forgot to mention... We might be becoming the house band for this place, but it mostly depends on the turnout and vibe on the 3rd, so even if you just drop in for a drink or whatever, it'll be much appreciated! Later this summer we're looking at some gigs at NJ-PAC too!

This could be it! Little ChaCha could be famous soon! cwm32.gif

cwm29.gif - meli - cwm29.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

::Bumper Bowling::

-A-

PS i'll be there. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Look what I found deep into the message board. cwm24.gif *Courteous bump for a great performer* cwm24.gif Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

Love you too Chachy

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

I go there all the time, I'm friends with one of the waitresses. Just to let you know, she told me before the guy in charge of entertainment is kinda picky thats why he got rid of the last band. If I find out why he bounced the other band I'll let you know. Good Luck!

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.