Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GEORGE ACOSTA?

I have his disc Awake and its good--pretty in tense for the first 7 songs, then it kind of ties. Peaks too early. However, its just anthem after anthem after anthem. I think it is a little over kill and see how people can listen and say its cheesy....

I guess he is a trance god in Miami....

I might check him out...

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

George is awsome. I saw him a few times in Miami "Shadow Lounge" resident. Hes pretty awsome.

For the clubber that has awake,, your right in a way with the early peaks. But his choice of music is very happy peakey and transee. His style differs when hes got a crowd.

trust me if he is at the tunnel... He will turn it out. cwm27.gif

Mr Sick,

thats a halarious picture...

------------------

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twiloite at PVD 11.8.00 :D

/>http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html

I have seen him once in DC, and he comes in with a cowboy hat and shit.... Cheesy... well every song was the same trance anthem shit. I think that he might change his set a little bit for Tunnel the way that Seb Fontaine did for Twilo- but of course not as good.