Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CANCUN QUESTION

Out of anyone that has ever what does anyone know about security? I just decided to go but too late to book room with friends so I'm going to just buy a plane ticket and then crash with them. Can i get into the hotels down there? What about parties at clubs? Will it be a big hassle to just get the ticket? Any info useful .. They are staying at the Gari Sol Hotel.

depends on what hotel you stay at...... I stayed at the Krystal one year and when we got back to the hotel in the am ..they checked a list to make sure we were staying in the hotel..

and then i went again and stayed at a different hotel and they didnt do/say anything when we walked in

good luck....have fun of course though ..

Originally posted by kingartur:

Was Krystal a good hotel?Is there alot of fun around it?

I'm staying there this year

Krystal is in a nice location.......right near downtown where a lot is going on(walking distance).......not much going on during the day though.......when I went, I stayed @ the Oasis and it was a huge party there everyday........seems like everyone comes there for the day party and goes back downtown at night......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Last year all the hotels that my friends and i stayed at were really strict about letting people in after a certain time...some have list and most of them you need a braclet to get in after like 11pm or so..... we couldnt stay in friends hotel room and shit like that......i dont know if you should go down without a hotel booking.... if its possible to get one...i would

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3