Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...What's more important? Looks or Money?

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I think you misunderstood the question...

If you were a lady would you go for looks or money in a guy? Meaning sure you can buy looks for yourself, but are you gonna tell him to buy himself looks also? Cause if you do, you ain't gonna have that money long enough to spend it on your own looks...

I go for personality... money comes and goes... looks comes and goes... personality... ah... that one doesn't come and go so easily. She's a bitch, she's a bitch period. Dude is an asshole, well, he ain't gonna change overnight either...

I'm with you on this one.. But I thought we could only chose between the two he listed?

Personality does it for me....If the guy has a great pesonality, to me he's the greatest looking guy in the world.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I was only joking.. Ti prav koneshno, no eto ne tolko rysskie.. Eto te kotorie sami ne xotat nichego delat i xotat na vsem gotovom jit.. That's the type I was making fun of in my post.. Esli kogda-to so mnoi poznakomishsa ti yvidish chto I'm soooo far from that smile.gif

Ever seen the Far Side cartoon of "What people say to cats and what they actually hear"? I just find it funny that to everyone else this is probably like "Blah blah blah blah smile.gif blah blah blah I was only joking"...

Hey, it's all good. Can we be on the same team? I was thinking about getting a sugarmommy here...

------------------

tweaky is the answer

I was only joking.. Ti prav koneshno, no eto ne tolko rysskie.. Eto te kotorie sami ne xotat nichego delat i xotat na vsem gotovom jit.. That's the type I was making fun of in my post.. Esli kogda-to so mnoi poznakomishsa ti yvidish chto I'm soooo far from that smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 02-23-2001).]

ti yzhe zjivesh so sladkim molodim parnyem?

he he...ya shuchu kogda bydet sledyshiye russian meetup ya postarauys poyavitsya.

------------------

feee038c.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

Guys w/ $$$ are usually ugly and beautiful men usually have no $$$$.

It's REALLY hard to find a beautiful men w/ $$.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYBE YOURE NOT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION (MEANING MSOPRANO13)

------------------

Its not really that hard to find beautiful men with $$$, its just impossible to keep them p><p>     <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" c

Since everyone is saying looks, I'll say $$$. My plan of action:

- Marry a Billionaire

- Make him a Millionaire

- Divorce

- Find a good looking sweet boy and spend all that $ from the ugly rich guy LMAO..

Do you mind if I steal your idea???

Originally posted by iliana:

Damn...I wonder what's gonna happen to you when your man gets hit by a bus?

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm13.gif

I gotta agree w/iliana on this one. I don't want anyone to have to take care of me financially. I makes me feel good that I'm doing it on my own.

I'd have to go w/looks

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by parkie:

male or female........once you have money, that AUTOMATICALLY makes you look good.

I don't know about that...you should come see some of the millionaire brokers in my office...ewwww...*shudder*

cwm32.gif

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by alpha:

anyone up for a round of "Name That Hooker" ?

bmfwhahahaa

he he...alpha is funny...he he cwm2.gif

------------------

Originally posted by alpha:

anyone up for a round of "Name That Hooker" ?

bmfwhahahaa

Ouch...even I can laugh at that one though.

I guess I presented myself wrong. I could explain my reasoning for why I'm not currently working, but to be honest, I don't think anyone really cares. So I'll leave it at that. smile.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by playboychick:

Ouch...even I can laugh at that one though.

I guess I presented myself wrong. I could explain my reasoning for why I'm not currently working, but to be honest, I don't think anyone really cares. So I'll leave it at that. smile.gif

2 points for playboy chick! Thank god for another member that can laugh at somethng funny even when it is at her expense!

Big up to you!

------------------