Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many PARTNERS have u had TOTAL???

Im 24 and not afraid to admit i've only been with 8 girls. i was on a good pace but was faithful to my last girlfriend for 5 years then when we broke up 6 months later i got with my current girlfriend and have been faithful also. this weekend is our 1 year anniversary. IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm20.gif

Does anyone think i'm dumb for being a faithfull guy?? confused.gif

Originally posted by anacondatro:

waaaat?? that's a stupid question. who cares what anyone else thinks, esp. if they think you shouldn't be faithful

i think you're dumb for asking

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Im 24 and not afraid to admit i've only been with 8 girls. i was on a good pace but was faithful to my last girlfriend for 5 years then when we broke up 6 months later i got with my current girlfriend and have been faithful also. this weekend is our 1 year anniversary. IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm20.gif

Shit its great ur a faithful guy, its kind of hard to find those these days, especially in the club scene... cwm32.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

To be honest being faithfull is one thing... finding out what YOU want / need in a partner is another.

There are lot's a flavours, it's like only ever going to one club or eating one type of ice cream.... you may like it, but how do you know, you wouldn't like a different flavour better?

But being faithfull goes well over and above this... read my signature don't ever loose trust in a relationship.. you won't get it back.

as for me, i have no idea how many ladies.. but there have been a few.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF