Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my revelation last nite

jolie1

last night i went to factory completely sober and it was the first night ever that i have gone clubbin without e or any drugs. i used to tell myself that i couldnt go out and have a good time at clubs without e cause i would get tired and not feel like dancing. actually i had a better time than almost all the times i went rolling, i didnt have to always search around the club for that guy with pills, worry about coming down, or being cracked out the next day. it was really nice for a change, and i seriously plan on quitting drugs for good, i love dancing and music and last night i realized i dont need e or anything else to enjoy that. just thought i'd share my story with you guys =)

love,

*jolie*

Congradulations. The same thing happened to me on Sunday (DT night). I went there and had the intentions of rolling. But once inside all the energy and the love in that crowd was all I needed to make it through till closing. All my friends say that it was because I was with a girl all night. But it was all about the music. The connection that me and her shared on the dance floor did last for an uninterupted 5 to 6 hours. But the music was like electricity coming at me through everyone next to me. Sunday was the best night I've had in a long time.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

I had that same revelation about a couple of months ago. I realized that it is not about the drugs but the music. I admit that x definitely helped get me into it but I don't need it anymore to enjoy myself at a club. I have actually peaked and felt more euphoric sober than I have when I popped pills ...weird. I've also realized that I can dance better without pills too. I do usually pop a couple ephedrine's though for stamina if its going to be an all nighter.

I will admit though that the style of music plays a large roll in this. It's hard to last on no pills for an all night trance session with huge breakdowns and buildups....the starting and stopping breaks my flow. That is why I'm really digging DT and Lawler's styles right now. In your face, dirty tribal beats that keep coming at ya.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by jolie1:

last night i went to factory completely sober and it was the first night ever that i have gone clubbin without e or any drugs. i used to tell myself that i couldnt go out and have a good time at clubs without e cause i would get tired and not feel like dancing. actually i had a better time than almost all the times i went rolling, i didnt have to always search around the club for that guy with pills, worry about coming down, or being cracked out the next day. it was really nice for a change, and i seriously plan on quitting drugs for good, i love dancing and music and last night i realized i dont need e or anything else to enjoy that. just thought i'd share my story with you guys =)

love,

*jolie*

Isn't that a wonderful surprise?!?!?! When the music and the ppl are all you need to be high, it's the *true* beauty of the underground. Don't ever let go of that vibe!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

When the music and the ppl are all you need to be high, it's the *true* beauty of the underground. Don't ever let go of that vibe!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

I think you hit the nail on the head with that statement. cwm11.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg