Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bratnik,Risa06,Divalicious,Mysterious,Uknjx2

Hey sweetie.. You were a major pooper on Friday LMAO.. jk smile.gif My weekend was the usual - Factory Sat, Sun - recovery smile.gif Actually didn't get to recover coz I didn't go to sleep at all until 11pm on Sunday. Insanity. My brain is still not functioning even though I was totally sober the whole night (not even stackers, or red bulls or even weed.. NOTHING at all) blah it sucks LMAO.. How are you?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey sweetie.. You were a major pooper on Friday LMAO.. jk smile.gif My weekend was the usual - Factory Sat, Sun - recovery smile.gif Actually didn't get to recover coz I didn't go to sleep at all until 11pm on Sunday. Insanity. My brain is still not functioning even though I was totally sober the whole night (not even stackers, or red bulls or even weed.. NOTHING at all) blah it sucks LMAO.. How are you?

I'm good, just hating work right now! Had a good weekend, didn't feel like being sociable on friday...sorry! Sounds like you had a long weekend, here we go again!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by bratnik:

Hmmm.. where did you guys go? I dont see youuuuuu cwm13.gif

[/quote

Sorry I didn't make your suprise party Saturday night! I hope you had a good time! What type of Tatoo did you get? What compelled you to do this?

------------------

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Hmmm.. where did you guys go? I dont see youuuuuu cwm13.gif

[/quote

Sorry I didn't make your suprise party Saturday night! I hope you had a good time! What type of Tatoo did you get? What compelled you to do this?

Awww thats ok..wish you were there though! Always wanted one so I just did it last night, I think Ive officially lost my mind. I love it though. Havent told him yet.. Im sure he'll freak but its something I wanted. How was Exit?

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Awww thats ok..wish you were there though! Always wanted one so I just did it last night, I think Ive officially lost my mind. I love it though. Havent told him yet.. Im sure he'll freak but its something I wanted. How was Exit?

Oh..I got a dragon on my wrist.

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Exit was Ugggghh! Long night! You are loosing your mind! It's all good! How are you?

Im ok, I guess I could be better. Very numb lately. I just want to get through these next few months and start putting my life together. Everything in my life got all fucked up and now Im just trying to make it right again. Cant wait for happy times, thats all I really want.

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

it's all good. We all need a miracle, trust me!!!! In times of adversity, we truly find ourselves and are able to see what we are beneath the surface! This is that time. Cherish it, embrace it and make it yours. If you own it, you will win!!!

------------------

it's all good. We all need a miracle, trust me!!!! In times of adversity, we truly find ourselves and are able to see what we are beneath the surface! This is that time. Cherish it, embrace it and make it yours. If you own it, you will win!!!

Your my inspiration everytime! You say the right things. Just want to start feeling like me again ya know. How late did u get home saturday?

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

I got home around 7:30am. I had a long night. A lot of stress! I made the best of it though. Anton hung out, Risa, Bobby T, Some of Risa's friends. All in all it was cool, but just wasn't my night!

------------------

I got home around 7:30am. I had a long night. A lot of stress! I made the best of it though. Anton hung out, Risa, Bobby T, Some of Risa's friends. All in all it was cool, but just wasn't my night!

my crackheads loved you (once again)...Terisa called me yesterday and wouldn't shut up about it!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

my crackheads loved you (once again)...Terisa called me yesterday and wouldn't shut up about it!!! smile.gif

I love her! She stayed almost till the end. She's so cute, she needs to be more confident and get rid of that loser! You did 8 people on your list sweetie!!!!! You go girl!!!

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

I love her! She stayed almost till the end. She's so cute, she needs to be more confident and get rid of that loser! You did 8 people on your list sweetie!!!!! You go girl!!!

She is cute! And nice too! She didn't want to leave cuz she loved the musik in the Secret Room ...but he told her that if she can't find a pill for him, he is going home. What an asshole!!!