Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thorin Aiello

Ok, I have just got around to reading some of the posts concerning Thorin Aiello and REACH PRODUCTIONS. I cannot believe some of the ridiculous and absurd statements that are being posted by people that are not willing to listen to the facts and do not have the balls to post there real names.

I just feel like I need to shed some light on what kind of person Thorin Aiello is. If you dont care, dont read.

I had the privilege of meeting Thorin through a good friend of mine. At first, I thought he was going to be that "typical promoter", you know the one, only caring about the money and himself. I was so wrong. Granted, Thorin makes a lot of money for the clubs, that is his job, but he is also extremely loyal to the people that work for him and to his friends. He does everything in his power to make people happy, bc honestly thats what makes him happy. I am testimony to that fact.

In passing conversation, we realized that we shared one extremely important bond..The Music. Honestly, just like you and me, that is what drives Thorin Aiello. To listen to him speak about the music, you realize that money and greed are not what he is about. The bottom line, he cares about 2 things the people and the music. He actually brings that very important piece to a sometimes shady puzzle we call "the scene". To make a long story short. Thorin Aiello has given many people opportunities to be involved with the thing they love most. For me that is, and always will be the music. He gave me my first DJing gig on a belief that I have the drive and talent to make it. While many others bull shitted me, Thorin told me how it was straight up. There are many others that have very similar stories.

So to all of you people that want to bash someone before getting to really know the kind of person they are, F U. Because remember, while you sit there judging someone, there is always someone else judging you.

So, I am honored to now call Thorin my friend.

He will always have my loyalty... Because that is what he has shown me.

Thank You Thorin.. not only for the chance, but also for taking care of RS.

Timm Schroeder

I don't know much about Thorin or the whole Exit scene but I didn't see any negative posts against him except for the ridiculous one by "The Exit Management".......on the contrary, that post got some negative responses due to its lack of class and professionalism........typical Exit scheme.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender