Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturdays ... Whythey suck

I Think in my opinion the reason Exit died on saturdays is because of the DJ's. I know alot of people rag on denny tsettos and Eddie baez but they have a big following in NJ and LI and it seemed to me alot of mid twenty somethings went to exit last winter and stopped going when they left. I dont know if exit could come back or if they could even get the DJ's back but if it got to where it was last year it would be awesome. The vibe was incredible and the crowd after 4 am was banging. it seems really hard to find the place where you could sit down and just talk with some girl next to you with no motive. Seems at the factory every girl has an attitude like you want them in bed

im not saying to get rid of boris. The DJ's from last year probably wont come back.All im saying is that it seems to me when they left so did alot of the crowd.So many people i know that went there dont go because the dj's arent there anymore. that place was a big NJ crowd and Denny Tsettos was very well known in jersey between abyss and temptations. Im not saying replace anyone. The sad part about new yourk is it always changes for good or bad. Usually when its gone its gone for good the vibe probably will never be back....

Exit is an animal. It's huge, it takes 3000 people just to look right. Of course things come and go in New York, a venue this big is subject to the most change. Just try to have fun wherever it best suits you, fuck it! We only live once!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"