Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#1 REASON EXIT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a girl and I can relate. I was there last week and I couldn't believe my eyes! I am in no way conceited, so don't take this the wrong way...but sometimes I don't know what goes thru some girls heads b4 they go out?!?

i saw this bitch in a red plastic bikini top and red plastic pants that looked like she painted them on! and these matching hooker boots with like a 7 inch spike heel!

WTF?!? it's exit....not 42nd. street!

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

"put some tussin on it!"

Originally posted by duckets:

...i saw this bitch in a red plastic bikini top and red plastic pants that looked like she painted them on! and these matching hooker boots with like a 7 inch spike heel!

probably better chances too smile.gif

i agree with ya, but i also have another complaint; too many crackheads sleeping all over the floors and seating areas. i know some ppl r tired but to go out and sleep at a club is ridiculous. dont get me wrong, i am all for a great time (which includes party favor) but come on, sleep at home. cwm13.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

girls and boys of exit..

seriously, i don't even know why i'm replying to this post, it's absolutely ludicrous... however, i believe in the betterment of mankind. (however hopeless that may seem, especially in this case..) anyhoo, onto the post.. i'll try to make this as clear and concise as possible..

first of all, if "fat chicks" are the number 1 reason you think exit sucks, then obviously you're there not because of the music but because of you're part of the meatmarket/pick-up scene that is, sadly, the predominant vibe/scene that persists in exit...just the fact that you are looking at and criticizing the people there contributes to this theory.

how about taking the the wood beam out of your own eye before removing splinters from others?

secondly, i don't advocate such provocative clothing on anyone. all society has done to ur minds is brainwash you into thinking that anything over size 5 is not skinny enough, in a nutshell. who gave you the right to criticize a certain group of people that, according to ur narrow-minded standards, aren't worthy of being in this club because of their size and/or way they dress?

on a side note, you should be grateful if you were blessed with fit bodies that don't need much toning, exercise, etc., but you should be aware that not everyone was so blessed and also that this doesn't give you any right to be the authority on who should wear what. i'm grateful in return because posts like these give me the chance to become smarter by repling with rational comments.

this is something interesting: because of the fact that exit's scene is predominantly a pick-up scene, and provocative clothing is usually involved in this scene, it goes to say that this type of clothing is the norm for all people- fat or skinny (as in this case)... did u ever think that, considering everyone else wears the tight, provocative clothes, that these so-called "fat chicks" in exit wear these clothes because they would feel weird and almost like outcasts if they actually wore more flattering/ conservative clothing rather than the "tight spandex" or whatever you say that they wear that does not flatter them at all because? maybe it's just a way to fit in, just like you do/wear.

i've had enough.

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by mareluna:

girls and boys of exit..

seriously, i don't even know why i'm replying to this post, it's absolutely ludicrous... however, i believe in the betterment of mankind. (however hopeless that may seem, especially in this case..) anyhoo, onto the post.. i'll try to make this as clear and concise as possible..

first of all, if "fat chicks" are the number 1 reason you think exit sucks, then obviously you're there not because of the music but because of you're part of the meatmarket/pick-up scene that is, sadly, the predominant vibe/scene that persists in exit...just the fact that you are looking at and criticizing the people there contributes to this theory.

how about taking the the wood beam out of your own eye before removing splinters from others?

secondly, i don't advocate such provocative clothing on anyone. all society has done to ur minds is brainwash you into thinking that anything over size 5 is not skinny enough, in a nutshell. who gave you the right to criticize a certain group of people that, according to ur narrow-minded standards, aren't worthy of being in this club because of their size and/or way they dress?

on a side note, you should be grateful if you were blessed with fit bodies that don't need much toning, exercise, etc., but you should be aware that not everyone was so blessed and also that this doesn't give you any right to be the authority on who should wear what. i'm grateful in return because posts like these give me the chance to become smarter by repling with rational comments.

this is something interesting: because of the fact that exit's scene is predominantly a pick-up scene, and provocative clothing is usually involved in this scene, it goes to say that this type of clothing is the norm for all people- fat or skinny (as in this case)... did u ever think that, considering everyone else wears the tight, provocative clothes, that these so-called "fat chicks" in exit wear these clothes because they would feel weird and almost like outcasts if they actually wore more flattering/ conservative clothing rather than the "tight spandex" or whatever you say that they wear that does not flatter them at all because? maybe it's just a way to fit in, just like you do/wear.

i've had enough.

i totally agree...come on give it a break ...and another thing i am getting tired of every day being like 500 posts against exit, give it a break guys, if u dont like it dont go, but damn stop dissing it,

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

Originally posted by mareluna:

girls and boys of exit..

i've had enough.

You are the best!!!!! I totally agree with you!

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by duckets:

i saw this bitch in a red plastic bikini top and red plastic pants that looked like she painted them on! and these matching hooker boots with like a 7 inch spike heel!

yo, stop ratting out your mother like that. Bitch needs to feel loved sometimes!

stupid whore!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

Fat chics need loven too

Just not from me

I mean come now you know once it hits like 5 or 6 in the AM and you still havent hooked up yet I know your running around the club lookin for some fat chic to get with. You know you do that shit.

EVEN I the greatest EXIT pimp to hit those walls have done it they only difference was after I kissed her I turned around and kissed her cute friend too.. HE He

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

whats the big deal on how big the person is? doesn't make them assholes or anything..i thought people went to clubs for the music, dancing and havin a good time. i agree that the people shouldn't be wearing things that are just ridiculous but its not just the heavier people that wear the clothing like that...if you don't like the club or the people in it, don't go and stop your bitching!!! people are only there for a good time cwm12.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

THIS SHIT AIN'T OVER TILL THE LAST RECORD SPINS!!

PLUR

aol sn: kshark81

tick1.gif

Originally posted by twiloman:

whats the big deal on how big the person is? doesn't make them assholes or anything..i thought people went to clubs for the music, dancing and havin a good time. i agree that the people shouldn't be wearing things that are just ridiculous but its not just the heavier people that wear the clothing like that...if you don't like the club or the people in it, don't go and stop your bitching!!! people are only there for a good time cwm12.gifcwm7.gif

Gotta agree with the man with the PHAT name twiloman..haha....its all about the music,dancing, and having a good time....if your not about that then stay away from clubs!!!

nuff said.

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

ok, i'm really not out to abuse people (mainly b/c i was once a bit chunky too)

but if someone gives me attitude, i have a right to say something back. and i hate ppl who have the attitude that think they are all that! and alot of those girls have that, and i don't mind people being there...everyones allowed to go out...but when there is attitude involved, i can say something.

but whatever sorry for the offense. i guess it came out the wrong way.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

but if someone gives me attitude, i have a right to say something back. and i hate ppl who have the attitude that think they are all that! and alot of those girls have that, and i don't mind people being there...everyones allowed to go out...but when there is attitude involved, i can say something.

Yeah lizzy you tell Em

Grrrrr

bite back, right? thats my theory

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by santiban:

My two cents bout Exit.

Why go bananas bout Exit or about Who goes to exit. I mean why so much Drama.

what's up with having fun and minding yew own business about whos's in there. it's all about having a damn good time and where else but EXIT!!!

because superficiality takes away from the scene. the music is the foundation of all club culture and exit's scene completely takes away love for the music and puts superficiality thru meat markets in its place. that's why there are strong feelings about it. in a nutshell. i can't go on about this, i think i'll start to cry.. cwm14.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Exit sucks because...........

* The guys are all juice heads. (and they all dance the same way..they think feeling themselves is dancing!!!)

* The girls have no taste in dressing, majority dress like sluts

* everyone's on drugs

* The place gets tooo packed

*It's just not my type of place*

Originally posted by lillizzy:

yes i agree with you there...the attitude is a pain in the ass, there are people like that all over the world, in all different shapes and sized smile.gif i usually just ignore em

cwm27.gif

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

So much for PLUR, right? I don't want to hear anything more about acceptance and diversity from anyone who agreed with this post.

Am I the only person in the world who goes to a club to have fun and not criticize others. "too many fat chicks, too many juiceheads, too many fags, too many chinks, too many guidos, too many sluts"...blah blah blah...STFU!

I can honestly say, I have never come home from a club and said there were too many of anything or anyone. I have a good time EVERY time, maybe because I'm there for fun and not to judge. Don't be so shallow.

And for those who are curious, I am not heavy and angry, I'm 5'8", 125 lbs and mature enough to not think that I'm better than a girl twice my size.

It's what you make of it people rolleyes.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif