Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Goa headz in the house?

yea ... As you can probably tell from my name, I`m into GOA.... HEAVILY!!

cwm30.gif

Zoom ... goa`s still very much around... its just tht we tend to go underground. I would like that it remains that way and idiots like Oakenfold stay away....

cwm7.gif

mug, I have some info for u. There is a weekly psytrance event in New York City called Nightshift @ 169 Bar. Its usually on Tuesdays only, but for the last two weeks theyve had it on on Thursdays as well. Another event is held at the "Opium Den" on wednesdays.

A party is coming up on March 9th, which u might wanna check out. Go to http://www.synthetic-sadhus.com for more information. Tsunami regularly holds parties in america too, and you can also go to www.subtlechaos.com for even more party info.

Hope that helps. Always willing to help a fellow Goa freak.

Peace.

nycedee ... Ive been in Goa for as long as I can remember, actually only the past 3 years, and the vibe is just incredible. I hear some of the festivals like Boom n Morocco n Solipse (which I`m going for smile.gif ) are all also great, but nothing replicates the original or so I hear.

This year was actually the best I had in Goa so U chose a good time to go there. Did U make it to Disco Valley? And for New Years in Hilltop?

Btw, are u the guy I met in Twilo the other day, who asked me if I was on the clubplanet or twilo board ??? Cuz I remember that guys nickname was something like yours.

Originally posted by manmademan:

nycedee ... Ive been in Goa for as long as I can remember, actually only the past 3 years, and the vibe is just incredible. I hear some of the festivals like Boom n Morocco n Solipse (which I`m going for smile.gif ) are all also great, but nothing replicates the original or so I hear.

This year was actually the best I had in Goa so U chose a good time to go there. Did U make it to Disco Valley? And for New Years in Hilltop?

Btw, are u the guy I met in Twilo the other day, who asked me if I was on the clubplanet or twilo board ??? Cuz I remember that guys nickname was something like yours.

i started out for new years in a random field with one of goa's resident dj's, forgot his name. i think it was dubbed the german bakery party. open field, under the stars. then went to hilltop around 5ish until whenever. then went to the beach (about 15 minute walk) and went in the water. then passed out on the beach for a few hours. truly an amazing experience.

yeah, i think i was that guy in twilo btw. there was supposed to be a meet-up so i was asking around.

------------------

party with a heart on

There is also another good upcoming party on march the 24 in the Bronx. i will be posting info up on the board as the time gets closer. But next Friday, there is the Synthetic Sadhus party. It should be quite good, and worth the haul out to Jamaica Queens. Hope to see you there.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Thanks for the info. I knew I could count on the board to catch the right kinda info. Actually I've gone to a few Tsunami parties and one synthetic Halloween party a year ago. I was just checking to see if any one else in here fealt the whole Goa thaaang! Good to see Goa Trance is alive and well though. It's the best scene in MY book any way. Really chill people getting together for the music and music only!! No glam dress codes..no attitude. Just pure psychedelic trance and a beautifull friendly crowd. Hope to meet some of you at some party some time! peace~

Lets keep on Keepn' the pyschedelic shit underground and puuuuuure :-)