Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** SIDES @ EXIT??? *****

I've noticed since I started going there the split has become more defined. It used to be in all mixed in the middle of the club now its like somebody went and painted a line down the middle. It is funny though

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Yesterday it seemed like people were breaking the line - I saw some a lot Asians on opposite side of the line - personally - I don't care - The Asians kids seem to be enjoying themselves and having a good time - and not starting any drama - so I think it's cool to have a cultural diverse club like - I wouldn't mind some intermingling and shit!!

Yesterday I danced with some Asian women and they were cool to me, so as along as people want to have fun - I don't care what they are!!

I also notice that a lot Asian seem to be dressed and in rave wear and shit - which I prefer anyway!!

did they permenantly block off that corner in the left where the asian e-tards usually hang out?

if you look from the second floor, it almost looks like someone put up a fence right down the middle....

I'm fine with whatever, but I just don't sweat the sweaty topless guys touchin me...gross...

cwm44.gif

------------------

Use the TYPE - R GUESTLIST @ [ EXIT ]