Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do yellow jackets make you puke up blood?

my friend and i both took yellow jackets and drank, friday night. good energy, but later in the night, we both puked up some blood. the causes for each of us may have been different, but the YJ were a common denominator if our symptoms were related or the same. anyone else puke blood (not a lot) from yellow jackets or any ephedra/ephedrine products (i.e. stacker 2, xenadrine, mini-thins, etc.)?

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Seriously, puking blood isn't anything to screw around with. THis is kinda nasty, but are you sure you both didn't just eat something red that could have been confused with blood? Just a thought.

------------------

lolly.jpg

Puking blood is not a good sign. I've taken Ripped Fuels for a number of days at a time and had horrible stomach pains, but never blood. Like the previous poster wrote, maybe you both ate something red? Anyway, check it out and it was awesome seeing you at Twilo..

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Well, I've taken em all, ripped fuel, stackers, and yellowjackets. I have too say Yellowjackets are by far the strongest I've ever taken. I've never thrown up blood, although I have felt like I was almost gonna throw up. There's no question, they do a job on your insides, but I don't think blood is something that would result.(non expert,non qualified, non medical diagnoiosis). I agree with the above, maybe you both had something red for dinner or something. But as a precaution, maybe you should lay off them a bit. Who knows if these things cause ulcers or something...

that's what i was hoping too, but no, neither of us ate anything red. my friend hadn't eaten anything in the two days prior, and i had french fries, (green) veggies, and coffee 15 hours before

anyway, no blood recently, so it's all good. smile.gif thanks, you guys

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

i cough up blood every morning when i wake up, but not from taking anything, cuz it happens every morning

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 04-01-2001).]

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD TIME HUH GUYS!?

Jesus christ..

Maybe if your puking BLOOD it could meen your bodie's telling to chill a bit..

Internal bleeding is a BIIIG time seriouse thing.

I say go see a doctor if you continue to vomit blood or see it in the toilet..

DAMN GIRL...!

Try some shots of expresso and brandy if you want a speedy buzz...

Unless of course internal bleeding is a turn on for you or something..(YIEESH!)

Whatever floats you kid's boats..

(mugz shakes head in disgust)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

You didnt eat for 2 days? umm if your puking blood maybe you are working on an ULSER? Symptoms include bad abdominal pain, blood in stool, and or vomit. Things that can/will make ulser worse include, taking pills especialy on an empty stomach, coffee, spicy foods, acidic foods, coffee, alchohol, and not eating. Sounds like your doing alot of the above. Also note that things like ephedra that increase your "metabilizm" on an empty stomach will especialy accelerate the damage, because your body has nothing to burn in your tummy. If it really was blood i would stop taking them, see a doctor, and he will probably tell you (if it is an ulcer) most of the above.

[This message has been edited by ClubKid77 (edited 04-01-2001).]

it wasnt owesome

Originally posted by deanna11:

that's what i was hoping too, but no, neither of us ate anything red. my friend hadn't eaten anything in the two days prior, and i had french fries, (green) veggies, and coffee 15 hours before

anyway, no blood recently, so it's all good. smile.gif thanks, you guys

Damn girl...take care of yourself dammit!!!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

I USED TO TAKE YELLOW JACKETS UNTIL I STOPPED. I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CRAMP AND ALWAYS ENDED UP GOING TO THE BATHROOM. CAN YOU BELIEVE I HAD 3 UNUSED BOTTLES LEFT THAT I THREW AWAY IMMEDIATELY. I WOULDN'T TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR BODY REACT DIFFERENTLY ESPECIALLY THAT MAKES YOU SICK. I RECOMMEND DON'T USE THEM. STICK WITH X OR CRYSTAL OR COKE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SPEED.

[This message has been edited by bootycallguy (edited 04-01-2001).]

Originally posted by bootycallguy:

I USED TO TAKE YELLOW JACKETS UNTIL I STOPPED.

r u sure?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

shut up

hahahahahaha

deana u crack me up!!!!! LOL!!! cwm27.gif

Oh, and if I were u I wouldnt do those YJ again!! No foolin around when there's blood involved...

Glad to know everything's fine now.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg