Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Philly Headz...Club Evolutions Rocked!!

i dunno guys, coming home at 630 am yesterday, i realized that was the first time ever i got home that late from clubbing in our humble city. had the banginest time (is that a word?) just hoping you guys all went for maria and rob's birthday bash! music , crowd, vibe was on point. the pushing and crowds were annoying until about 5-530 am when it began to thin a little. i actually danced, met some people there had an awesome time! i hope they do it again, they said they were gonna pull a late one again for Cinco De Mayo, finally another good venue to party your ass off besides Tribecca. i'd never really hung out there before, and i would definitely go back for DAve Ralph or MAntra. see some of you there (maybe). cwm7.gif

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

good kiddo, how've you been? i'm thinkin of coming up on the 20th to go to vinyl with some philly heads, but (how corny is this) there's a Spring Fling formal most of the seniors are going to.... so maybe i'll have to drive up afterwards.... how was twilo treatin ya on friday?

oh and i'm def. gonna try to get there for Ralph, i think he's a resident there now.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Hey safit, who was spinnin at evolution?!?

I kinda like the place... I've had some very good times there... Usually depends on the DJ and ur company, who ur there with...

Glad to hear u had a good one...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

so you do know that dave ralph will be there next weekend....when you gonna come down, we should have a lil meetup there... i post on here and a local board, so i always have people to meet. lol. anyways, i had asked around, they announced something about Rob Lee, so i think that's who it was. it was a birthday bash for the owners, Rob and Maria. hope to see you soon!

------------------

maysoon....remember tpds??? dont get those hopes up baby....and forget what the seniors are doin...theyre not cool cwm1.gif ....just enjoy the quality a simple 2 hour trip has to offer...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

yea but jayme... tpds and evos are no comparison... Evos has a wayyy better venue and kept true to their word of keeping the place open late... besides i didnt get home tilll reallly late by philly standards and was practically dancin all the way up to my door!! i know i know, it's a dance and who cares right...but i mean it won't be goin all night, i could always drive up afterwards...the club will always be there.. my friends who some i might not see again for a while.. won't. so how you doin kid? hope school is treatin you welll...

------------------