Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Basement Jaxx Blew digweed under the water

Sorry But I thought Digweed was monotonous and boring. I stayed until 9:30am waiting for some pounding and he brought it up like .2 notches. I couldnt handle it anymore. I heard he closed wonderfully, whatever, and he probably did but for the however many hours he was on before the climax he just SUCKED!! The rest of the night was fun but I wish the music was better frown.gif

Saturday the Basement Jaxx made up for the fact that Digweed just couldnt get me going. High energy 100% fun at Centro on Saturday! Thanks POwerfuff and Pratiti for coming out and shaking your booties with me~~A big Kiss to my PIC Carabee who i wish was with us but unfortunately had a bad encounter with security cwm36.gif

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Sorry But I thought Digweed was monotonous and boring. I stayed until 9:30am waiting for some pounding and he brought it up like .2 notches. I couldnt handle it anymore. I heard he closed wonderfully, whatever, and he probably did but for the however many hours he was on before the climax he just SUCKED!!

Hey T!

Agreed on all counts. I don't go for that amazing hour that comes after three or four hours of blah with occasional good tracks in between. Being an Equal Opportunity Offender, I'll say that Digweed sucked. But that just means that he is 7-1 on my scoreboard.

Bummer that I didn't get far into the Jaxx night - getting a bit too sketchy from the night before and everything, but from what I got of them, they rocked indeed.

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

YAY GIRL!!! I was completely impressed and had a freakin blast!!! JAXX kicked some major ass!! Sorry Digweed...You didn't do it for me this time...maybe next time. Not to mention jaxx wasn't too soar on the eyes either! What a cutie!! cwm27.gifcwm11.gifcwm27.gif

Filthy: I didnt go to the rave (obviously) I thought about it but decided not too. Did you go? How was it if so?

Resident: You rool the Skool! Thanks for coming out even though you were "sketched out"

MOma: Sorry didn't see you but cool to know youwere there!

Powerpuff: The taller Jaxx guy was hottttttt "oh yeah, uh huh, It's the STuff"

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

i have to agree that saturday night at centro was phenomenal overall. my group cleverly arrived at 10:15 before any lengthy line had formed. the middle portion of the jaxx set was somewhat weak. i just wasn't feelin the whole hall & oates/prince vibe. around 4 am they kicked it into high gear and i lost myself for the rest of the evening. centro.fly never ceases to amaze me with the shows they bring in. that was my second astralwerks event. chemical bros. elevated the joint to another dimension last december.

you know you can't say stuff like on this board. seriously though - i thought you'd be at the bronx rave for some real poundage.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG

I second the notion the Jaxx blew the roof off of Centro-Fly. I dod not hear one bad song all night, and I was there from 10:45-6:30 (daylight savings time). I have been to cenrto at least 50 times in the past year+ and last night was one of the phatest ever there. the only thing was that it was packed fro like 1-2:30, but what can you expect. Friends of mine who go there at 12 said the line was all the way to 6th ave., which is as far as I know unpresidented there. anyone here experiance that? I was already boggieing on down by that point.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too