Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever see The Iron Chef???????

Isnt it great?!? All dramatic like its the tournament that will decide the fate of the world. They bring out the contender and he picks this decked out cook. Then the drumroll as they reveal the ingredient...crazy shit is right man

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

ingrediate of the day...............

.........giant prawn

.....that show kicks ass....especially after launching a fat rocket!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Yea, that show is great. I seriously watch the Food Network more then any other channel.

The Iron Chef

Ming's Quest

Emiril Live

Molto Mario

Calling All Cooks

The Best Of

Bobby Flay

C'mon kid, this stuff the awesome!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

The judges on that show are ruthless. The chefs are challenged to do something amazing like make a five-course meal out of a freakin pumpkin. After the meal is done, the judges will smile politely as they equate the texture of the food to burlap or complain that the meal tastes like pumpkin.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by petp:

thats a cool show, but u rarely see the foreigners win.

'good eats' with alton brown...now thats the best show!!!!!

I LOVE that show toO!!! The gravy episode was particularly grand.

------------------

You're only young once

The best episode has definitley got to be the Octopus!

That thing was all over th fuvking place, tenticles waving and grabbing hold of the challenger's arms and shit, it was AWESOME!!! I was laughing the whole time!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

i'm morimoto's #1 fan, he kills all of his opponents . . .

the funniest thing about iron chef are the judges . . .

you'll usually have a lower house member (government offical), an actor or actress, a food critic, and my favorite the fortune teller . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by blaznny:

yeah the fortune teller lady is always on the show. I heard there was a fight on one of them when an american guy was on maybe sometime around new years??? The commentators are funny but the best is when that random dude chimes in to tell them exactly what is going on.

Best night of tv was when i caught that and then flipped over to BET and caught Juice that movies hot. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

you mean when the dude says "fukoson. go. the iron chef is using a mixture of olive oil, salt, crushed pepper, abalone, garlic and a touch cinnamon" . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

you mean when the dude says "fukoson. go. the iron chef is using a mixture of olive oil, salt, crushed pepper, abalone, garlic and a touch cinnamon" . . .

yeah definately how funny is that guy...

The one with bobby flay wasn't there a fight or something on that one????? i could be wrong but i am almost sure i remember someone telling me about that. who knows my memory is shot.

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by candrec:

The best episode has definitley got to be the Octopus!

That thing was all over th fuvking place, tenticles waving and grabbing hold of the challenger's arms and shit, it was AWESOME!!! I was laughing the whole time!

OMG I luv that show....I always watch it after I BLaze a blunt....definately a good show...the octupus was the best episode hands down!!!!!!.....I just luv how the announcers get into that shit....and how they have all the chefs behind them watchin and shit cheering them on......what I can't believe tho is that the people actaully eat that shit some of that shit makes me puck just looking at it....

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

yeah the fortune teller lady is always on the show. I heard there was a fight on one of them when an american guy was on maybe sometime around new years??? The commentators are funny but the best is when that random dude chimes in to tell them exactly what is going on.

Best night of tv was when i caught that and then flipped over to BET and caught Juice that movies hot. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

this show is top notch...

one night the iron chef made possibly the most disgusting dish imaginable, but mad creative. the ingredient was codfish for the night, that bastard made codfish roe ice cream. (roe being this fish eggs)

this was his seventh dish for the codfish menu, and he even shaped it into a little fish. fish egg ice cream aint fo me. but that salt crust grill method is excellent..

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

that is the hottest show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mom loves it...esp when there are marathons

did anyone see the one with bobby flay at webster hall lolllllll

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

The IRON CHEF with Bobby Flay was the hightest rated cooking show of all time.

More people tuned in to that show that almost the first year of the Food Networks programming alone.

On an extra note, B. Flay's bbq marinade is banging! Get it at your local gourmet store.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Yeah, there was some beef between Bobby Flay and Morimoto at the end of their battle, when Bobby stood on his work table and cutting board, and started pumping his arms up and down, raising the roof, all victorious and shit. Morimoto got upset and said it was disrespectful, that no chef would stand on his cutting board... it was funny. It didn't look like they liked eachother very much after that, but the Iron Chef won, and Flay was put in his place. Gotta love it! Food Network is the best...

Oh, and the fortune teller lady rules! She's not afraid to let the chefs what she really thinks. cwm3.gif

I *LOVE* the Iron Chef!!!! I swear, those guys have to be some of the most creative cooks on the planet. I mean come on, how many different dishes can you make with watercress?? DEFINITELY quality TV... I'd take it over Survivor or Boot Camp anyday. biggrin.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.