Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I found a mummy in my basement.....

Ok, I'm doing some remodeling again in my basement. Basically making my puff lounge a little more stylin ... the work includes rewiring the whole basement, lifting the ceiling a few inches and repairing some old fire damage. The house is about 90 yrs old so there has been alot of things found stuffed into nooks and cranies from over the decades (no coffee can with $ or Jimmy Hoffa yet). Well yesterday I was pulling down another ceiling section and because of the electrical wires in this section of the ceiling I had to shut off the power to the whole basement while doing this section. So there I was in a work suit with double layer gogles, gloves, drop light, and a full respirator (due to the aspestus and dust) feeling like a cool miner, in the almost pitch black, while ripping down the ceiling ... just as on of the last pieces of this section falls I see something wierd and creepy fall through the beem of the drop light and it actually landed on my shoulder and part of it was leaning up against my my outer gogles. this was freaky enough but just then the light swung arround (due to a piece of the ceiling fallin into it) to light up the area by my face .... right there basically up against my head , and resting on my shoulder was a pair of empty eyesockets which belonged to an almost petrified NY rat corpse .... Holy shit...talk about freak out in the dark....total horror movie type sceen....

...I couldn't believe it just landed there on my shoulder and stayed there for a couple of secs. ....totaly freaked me out for a second....but I spent the next half hour laughing at myself for spazing ....

...so now I got this really cool looking dried out rat corpse thats almost a foot long and it's probably, by the looks of it, about 20 yrs old .... I'm thinking I should make a glass display case to put it in and display it somewhere....I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with it....to good of a story to just throw it out though......

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."